4 50.00%
  • Michael Westen

2 25.00%
  • Tony Almeida

2 25.00%
  • Leroy Jethro Gibbs

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which fictional character is more badass?

Default Which fictional character is more badass?

Ok, this came up as a dispute between me and TheSilentAssassin. Who is more awesome? Jack Bauer or Michael Westen? I threw Leroy Jethro Gibbs is in for humors sake (And I like NCIS) Tony Almeida is on 24.

Who the hell is Michael Westen? I've never heard of any of those people other than Jack Bauer who lives through everything.

Hmm, let's see. Which one of them has died TWICE and come back to life each time? Who spent two years in a Chinese prison and never talked? Who can avoid 100 enemy bullets and then kill everyone off with a single round?

Jack. F**king. Bauer.

where the FUCK is Walker texas ranger! Chuck Norris is coming to round house kick your ass into the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    where the FUCK is Walker texas ranger! Chuck Norris is coming to round house kick your ass into the sun.
    Chuck Norris lost all credibility when he endorsed Mike Huckabee and explicitly stated that he does not believe in evolution. And then sued the guy who made a book of Chuck Norris facts.

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    Chuck Norris lost all credibility when he endorsed Mike Huckabee and explicitly stated that he does not believe in evolution. And then sued the guy who made a book of Chuck Norris facts.
    That doesn't mean that he's not the baddest ass on the planet! He is the badass-ometer of badassossity that all other badasses are measured by.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

'Nuff Said.

And I voted for J.B. !

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    A man's political views shouldn't get in the way of his badassness, nor should his ability to sue a motherfucker over trying to make money off of how awesome he is.