Frilly diaper covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all,
I just got a hefty tax return, and while I'm planning to save over half of it, that still leaves room for some "fun" money. I was wondering if any of you guys have some frilly diaper covers to recommend? I see baby-pants has some frillies for sale, would they be worth the money? Also, ruffles or lace?
I'm looking for panties that would cover something thick, like an ABU Simple+cloth prefold set up. It doesn't necessarily have to be waterproof like the baby-pants ones, but I also don't want something cheapo from China, like that Haian stuff. How about a specific store on Etsy or Ebay?
I know I can search for this stuff, but I'm looking for recommendations of good, high quality stuff, preferably state-side. Any help would be appreciated!

I would go with the ruffles. I have one diaper cover with ruffles but I got so long ago that I don't remember where I got it. Other diaper covers I have are more plain. Sorry I can't give you the store names.

Here is an idea for you - don your diapers - then any sort of water/moisture proof diaper cover optional crinkle noisy - then take this LINK:
http://www.purpledreams.ca/index.ph...d=53&limitstart=0&limit=50&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53
And pick out something in a large enough size to fit over the diaper cover and diaper.
You can shop Ebay SEARCH "ADULT BABY SISSY" find something close see what else the seller has for sale or can custom make for you !

A070__Pink_nylon_4b16f992de619.jpg

Ebay adult baby they are very nice from some sellers some are dress sets

These were all great ideas, but I finally decided on an Etsy store, My Binkies n Bows, who could do things custom. It wasn't satin like I was kinda looking for, but Carol is really good at making sure what she's doing is what you want. Price was a little up there but not too bad for what I'm getting. I'll post a pic once I get the diaper cover in (hopefully) around 2 weeks :)

OhHeyThere said:
These were all great ideas, but I finally decided on an Etsy store, My Binkies n Bows, who could do things custom. It wasn't satin like I was kinda looking for, but Carol is really good at making sure what she's doing is what you want. Price was a little up there but not too bad for what I'm getting. I'll post a pic once I get the diaper cover in (hopefully) around 2 weeks :)

OMG...I just visited this store and it's amazing! I had a question about shipping an item ( I need it delivered within a 1-week window, and she can do that!), and she wrote back within 15 minutes. My new favorite store for sissy/little items��

Tinklepanties said:
OMG...I just visited this store and it's amazing! I had a question about shipping an item ( I need it delivered within a 1-week window, and she can do that!), and she wrote back within 15 minutes. My new favorite store for sissy/little items��

I know! Her store is looking better all the time. Those rompers though, am I right?
Anyways, I purchased a dress from her about a year ago, but I was a little disappointed when I got it, as it wasn't really what I was looking for. To be fair, she seemed to be under stress at home and with a lot of orders, so maybe I was a little lost in the pool of orders. It is only her, as far as I know, who makes the products. Even when things got really hectic on her end, she was able to help me out, let me send the dress back. And when she couldn't get around to it, she refunded me as much as Etsy and PayPal allowed her to.
The fact that she promised me that my diaper cover would be done by the end of this upcoming week surprised me, and I'm so anxious to get it! :D

Okay, so the diaper cover was sent today, so I should get it some time before Friday. I'll post a pic or 2 when I do. Gah, I'm excited!

20160408_162938.jpg20160408_161923.jpg
I love it! I love it so much! I highly recommend Carol's Apparels (on Etsy)! I can fit a disposable plus 2 cloth prefolds in the diaper cover all at once, which was exactly what I was looking for. Anyways, there you go :)

very cute diaper cover! Love the ruffles

Cool I like your choice in your diaper covers. Mine are also pink with frills.

Check e bay for some cute ones.One listed now in blue and white with ruffles.

An adorable pink diaper cover. I have purchased a few items from Carol and have been pleased. Would love to get one of her rompers.

Ooo Diaper covers i just love them, i have lots some thrilly some not but all pvc lines, i mostly use pvc pants over my diaper when i'm at work :} cozyndry here in the uk make very pretty ones and excellent quality to13235545_10154108310961590_6574279270636930046_o.jpg

Last edited:
They look lovely and love leg style too,where they plastic lined. I only buy plastic line and will go and look at her site soon.

babysissysharon said:
They look lovely and love leg style too,where they plastic lined. I only buy plastic line and will go and look at her site soon.

Yeah, the one I uploaded has A PUL lining added to make the d/c waterproof. It's extra, so if you do decide to buy from her, you need to make it an add-on, because otherwise it won't come with the lining. Also a good idea to mention that you want a diaper cover, as opposed to sissy panties, as she does both. You can also ask her to add extra fabric, so that the diaper cover "bubbles out" to hold a super thick diaper setup underneath. Basically, you can customize your order as much as you want.

The leg frills were also a small extra. I was originally going to ask for extra ruffles/frills between the waist and butt, but she said it didn't look too tasteful. Not a big thing, but it's good that she has an eye for fashion with a niche-within-a-niche interest like this.

I ended up spending a little over $50 on my order, but it was totally worth it. That's basically how much you'll spend on a similar item without all the customization, and cheaper material.

p.s. - she doesn't work with satin, which was something I was kinda looking for. But because I asked about fabric, she told me that she used a higher quality fabric to make the d/c. I think it definitely added a "high quality" element that isn't on those similar products I mentioned. It feels like it could be a higher thread count, or something, and maybe a slightly thicker/tougher/rugged feel. That may sound like it undermines the cuteness of it, but it shouldn't :)

babysissysharon said:

yes they are pvc lined, all of mine are and i just love them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back