Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frilly diaper covers?

Default Frilly diaper covers?

Hey all,
    I just got a hefty tax return, and while I'm planning to save over half of it, that still leaves room for some "fun" money. I was wondering if any of you guys have some frilly diaper covers to recommend? I see baby-pants has some frillies for sale, would they be worth the money? Also, ruffles or lace?
    I'm looking for panties that would cover something thick, like an ABU Simple+cloth prefold set up. It doesn't necessarily have to be waterproof like the baby-pants ones, but I also don't want something cheapo from China, like that Haian stuff. How about a specific store on Etsy or Ebay?
    I know I can search for this stuff, but I'm looking for recommendations of good, high quality stuff, preferably state-side. Any help would be appreciated!

I would go with the ruffles. I have one diaper cover with ruffles but I got so long ago that I don't remember where I got it. Other diaper covers I have are more plain. Sorry I can't give you the store names.

Here is an idea for you - don your diapers - then any sort of water/moisture proof diaper cover optional crinkle noisy - then take this LINK:
    http://www.purpledreams.ca/index.php...hk=1&Itemid=53
    And pick out something in a large enough size to fit over the diaper cover and diaper.
    You can shop Ebay SEARCH "ADULT BABY SISSY" find something close see what else the seller has for sale or can custom make for you !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A070__Pink_nylon_4b16f992de619.jpg 
Views:	540 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	25734

Ebay adult baby they are very nice from some sellers some are dress sets

These were all great ideas, but I finally decided on an Etsy store, My Binkies n Bows, who could do things custom. It wasn't satin like I was kinda looking for, but Carol is really good at making sure what she's doing is what you want. Price was a little up there but not too bad for what I'm getting. I'll post a pic once I get the diaper cover in (hopefully) around 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    These were all great ideas, but I finally decided on an Etsy store, My Binkies n Bows, who could do things custom. It wasn't satin like I was kinda looking for, but Carol is really good at making sure what she's doing is what you want. Price was a little up there but not too bad for what I'm getting. I'll post a pic once I get the diaper cover in (hopefully) around 2 weeks

OMG...I just visited this store and it's amazing! I had a question about shipping an item ( I need it delivered within a 1-week window, and she can do that!), and she wrote back within 15 minutes. My new favorite store for sissy/little items��

Quote Originally Posted by Tinklepanties View Post
    OMG...I just visited this store and it's amazing! I had a question about shipping an item ( I need it delivered within a 1-week window, and she can do that!), and she wrote back within 15 minutes. My new favorite store for sissy/little items��
    I know! Her store is looking better all the time. Those rompers though, am I right?
    Anyways, I purchased a dress from her about a year ago, but I was a little disappointed when I got it, as it wasn't really what I was looking for. To be fair, she seemed to be under stress at home and with a lot of orders, so maybe I was a little lost in the pool of orders. It is only her, as far as I know, who makes the products. Even when things got really hectic on her end, she was able to help me out, let me send the dress back. And when she couldn't get around to it, she refunded me as much as Etsy and PayPal allowed her to.
    The fact that she promised me that my diaper cover would be done by the end of this upcoming week surprised me, and I'm so anxious to get it!

Okay, so the diaper cover was sent today, so I should get it some time before Friday. I'll post a pic or 2 when I do. Gah, I'm excited!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160408_162938.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	25967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160408_161923.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	25966
    I love it! I love it so much! I highly recommend Carol's Apparels (on Etsy)! I can fit a disposable plus 2 cloth prefolds in the diaper cover all at once, which was exactly what I was looking for. Anyways, there you go