Running into other ABDLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprabdldpr3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am wondering if anyone has ever by coincidence run into another AB/DL. What was the story behind it? How did you find out they were AB/DL?

Never. Sorry.

I think I met one a few months ago. I saw an woman about 40 yrs old young enough that she wouldn't need to wear diapers. I didn't say anything but when she walked I thought I heard a crinkle. And when she walked past I thought I smelled powder.

Tommygun619 said:
I think I met one a few months ago. I saw an woman about 40 yrs old young enough that she wouldn't need to wear diapers. I didn't say anything but when she walked I thought I heard a crinkle. And when she walked past I thought I smelled powder.

Just cuz she's young doesn't mean she doesn't need them. You may or may not have ran in to a DL.

It is cool to think there is other just like us walking around.

Whilst I've talked to people online including some near me I've never just randomly passed or bumped into any as far as I know. At the end of the day when we're out and about we look like and act as everyone else for the most part. I have often wondered if random people I see out and about could also be ABDLs then again we never know what goes on behind closed doors as the saying goes. I've often thought it would be fun if there was some sort of inconspicuous badge or pin or something that other ABDLs could recognize but others wouldn't

I picked up some nappies from Paddingplus a week or so ago and was an hour or so earlier than I had planned, I texted first to ask if that was ok and was told yes... Another guy approached the front door a few seconds ahead of me and I asked if he was here to see Geoff as well... Anyway long story short cool dude and was there for the same reason as me and didn't seem bothered that I talked to him.

I had people on FB tell me that they were AB/DL. When I was talking with some Christian friends on Skype I admitted that I was. One of them after the call told me he was an AB/DL too. He introduced me to a group on Skype that was for AB/DL role playing. I never was great at role playing but I still gave it a shot.

Also I had people tell me that they did not know I was an AB/DL on FB and the way they find out is mostly the groups I am in. I never hide the fact that I am AB/DL because that is how you find out who your real friends are. I never make it blatantly obvious but when people ask I tell them the truth. Take it from me though; never begin the conversation while attempting to explain infentalism everyone misinterprets that word when they first hear it.

I don't think so, but I also don't tell anyone IRL.

Tommygun619 said:

Age isn't the only reason for incontinence. (Technically age is not a reason for incontinence, it is usually muscle weakness if it comes on in later age). I'm 27 and I've had to wear diapers full time for two years now as well as on an as needed basis for a year or so before that.

That said I've only met ABDLs at ABDL munches. I like DLs, they are super nerdy about their diapers and helped me figure out what diapers work best for me. That and the BDSM group I'm part of just happens to have a good number of ABDL members in it. I've only met someone from this site in real life once, and it was unrelated, I just happened to notice a username similarily with them from the site I was meeting them from and asked.

ClickyKeys said:
Age isn't the only reason for incontinence. (Technically age is not a reason for incontinence, it is usually muscle weakness if it comes on in later age). I'm 27 and I've had to wear diapers full time for two years now as well as on an as needed basis for a year or so before that.

That said I've only met ABDLs at ABDL munches. I like DLs, they are super nerdy about their diapers and helped me figure out what diapers work best for me. That and the BDSM group I'm part of just happens to have a good number of ABDL members in it. I've only met someone from this site in real life once, and it was unrelated, I just happened to notice a username similarily with them from the site I was meeting them from and asked.

What I was thinking sounded better in my head before I typed it. Usually when I think of adult diapers I think of elderly people who need them. I know there are others who need to wear when they are younger but you don't expect that. If you see someone who is 30 and an 80 year old you would expect the olere one who had to wear them. But like I said earlier it sounded better in my head

I have run into another abdl before. I used to work in Human Resources for a company in Chicago. We hired in a temp worker and I recognized his email address from chatting online (I guess he used the same username across multiple things). Once I met him, I totally recognized him from photos he posted. I kept it together though and didn't say anything. He didn't recognize me (I think). I didn't want to make the working atmosphere awkward for him, so I kept everything to myself. It was nice to see someone else in public though.

eh yes and no. a old friend of mine was a middle but our friendship broke off about a week after for other reasons n such. and i have a school friend whom talked about it (being a little) with me and another friend, i havent said anything to her but i did gvie her my tumblr and it says it all but she hasnt been to class this week yet. so nothing has been said about it yet. but thats all i got.

I've met quite a few over the last 4 years, some of whom were fans of my/our blog - You can usually get a good idea about people when you chat with them for awhile, get to know them a little bit. Been lucky, so far have not run into a legit crazy that we've regretted meeting up with.

I have and we became best friends later until she moved away xc

Some weeks ago in Stockholm on the subway I have seen a girl (around 25) with a pacifier in her mouth. She was cute, but I was with my colleague on the way to work, so I could not really look her.

I bought some vintage diapers on eBay and the seller was local. I requested picking them up so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. The seller was a woman and she wasn't home when I stopped by. I met her boyfriend & he told me that they were both DLs. He said that they bought a shipping container worth of vintage diapers in an auction and picked out their favorites and were selling the rest on eBay. It was a little weird, not because he was a DL but they seemed to be a bit hoarderish. He took me into one of the rooms in their house and it was literally stacked floor to ceiling with various diapers with a space barely large enough to walk through. He was nice and even threw in quite a few freebies that were just loose diapers not in a package.

I accidently bumped into another diaper wearer whilst out shopping in Boots. They were browsing the different diapers available whilst I was, we glanced at each other and acknowledged we were looking for the same things. Unfortunately we made no more contact after that, though I wish we did.

Bokeh said:
I bought some vintage diapers on eBay and the seller was local...... He said that they bought a shipping container worth of vintage diapers in an auction and picked out their favorites and were selling the rest on eBay.....

Amazing, were they baby or adult vintage diapers and were they plastic backed?

Also yesterday I saw a guy putting money in a parking meter with a definite diaper bulge in his trousers (from the back), I was walking with a mate and don't think he noticed but thought it was really obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back