Running into other ABDLs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were vintage Attends, adult diapers, they had some Luvs and Pampers but weren't selling any of those.

I've met a few people at a munch a few years back, even know we were all there for a purpose I felt very awkward they whole time, I was the youngest there (mid 20's) while the rest were in the late 40's and 50's. I've kept track of the group online and I could see there are more younger and active people there now, so maybe it's time to try it again.

Over the last going on 20 years I have met many... I was just at some place this weekend with way over 200+ ABDLs

Not as of yet, the only time I've seen anything diaper related were IC issues.

I've always wanted to meet some other AB/DLs.

But, I was another AB/DL's trail once for sure. After changing and washing my hands in the Men's room of a jersey turnpike rest stop, I looked down to see an ABU Cushie in the trash can. :detective3

As far as I can tell, I have never met anyone who is AB/DL in person.

About 1 month ago i saw someone was selling cushies on craigslist and met up with him and bought 3 bags for $40. He bought the wrong size and was a definite DL he told me how much he loves the look and feel of them . I felt like i was doing a drug deal lol.

I super wish we had an ABDLdar... but sadly ABDL is usually intended to be discreet.

I've always wondered what I would actually do if I ever discovered another ABDL in my own life... but I did sit down one day (I was really, really bored) and ranked the other guys in my frat in order of who would least -> most shock me if it ever surfaced that they were ABDL. Made me smile a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back