Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running into other ABDLs

Default Running into other ABDLs

I am wondering if anyone has ever by coincidence run into another AB/DL. What was the story behind it? How did you find out they were AB/DL?

I think I met one a few months ago. I saw an woman about 40 yrs old young enough that she wouldn't need to wear diapers. I didn't say anything but when she walked I thought I heard a crinkle. And when she walked past I thought I smelled powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    I think I met one a few months ago. I saw an woman about 40 yrs old young enough that she wouldn't need to wear diapers. I didn't say anything but when she walked I thought I heard a crinkle. And when she walked past I thought I smelled powder.
    Just cuz she's young doesn't mean she doesn't need them. You may or may not have ran in to a DL.

It is cool to think there is other just like us walking around.

Whilst I've talked to people online including some near me I've never just randomly passed or bumped into any as far as I know. At the end of the day when we're out and about we look like and act as everyone else for the most part. I have often wondered if random people I see out and about could also be ABDLs then again we never know what goes on behind closed doors as the saying goes. I've often thought it would be fun if there was some sort of inconspicuous badge or pin or something that other ABDLs could recognize but others wouldn't

I picked up some nappies from Paddingplus a week or so ago and was an hour or so earlier than I had planned, I texted first to ask if that was ok and was told yes... Another guy approached the front door a few seconds ahead of me and I asked if he was here to see Geoff as well... Anyway long story short cool dude and was there for the same reason as me and didn't seem bothered that I talked to him.

I had people on FB tell me that they were AB/DL. When I was talking with some Christian friends on Skype I admitted that I was. One of them after the call told me he was an AB/DL too. He introduced me to a group on Skype that was for AB/DL role playing. I never was great at role playing but I still gave it a shot.

Also I had people tell me that they did not know I was an AB/DL on FB and the way they find out is mostly the groups I am in. I never hide the fact that I am AB/DL because that is how you find out who your real friends are. I never make it blatantly obvious but when people ask I tell them the truth. Take it from me though; never begin the conversation while attempting to explain infentalism everyone misinterprets that word when they first hear it.

acorn

I think that if I could detect or pick an ABDL out from the crowd in a public place, something would have to be seriously amiss with that person. My reaction under such circumstances despite all my health issues, I feel I'd be perfectly capable of running a perfect one minute mile.