Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trisy said:
I disagree. Those little tests say pretty much everybody is depressed, and, honestly, even the truthful answers are pretty normal. Welcome to being a working-class American!

Moving out will solve many of your family issues. At 26, you're pretty behind if you haven't already been out on your own. You've got a lot of catching up to do. I mean that in the nicest way.

Obviously, you'd be trading your problems for freedom and a new set of problems, but, again, welcome to the world.

I'd bet money that you family is frustrated with the situation, as well, and that the solution is getting you out, on your own and living your own life. Parents are alot less stressful and hateful people, in general, when both you and them see you as a stable, productive member of society.

Maybe you're right and it's time to move out also I heard that motorcycle riding can be quite relaxing so I have been wanting to get one but before I can I haven't to move it first but if I do that I will never be able to get a motorcycle and I'm already licensed to ride them and my dad says you can't have a motorcycle and live under my roof but it's only temporary so I don't see why he won't let me get one because it's my life and not his and riding Is my dream it just kills me that I can't enjoy myself and that I have to pretend to be someone I know lm not to make him happy but what about me don't I deserve any respect I understand that he is my dad but that doesn't give him the right to treat me any kind of way it goes both ways sometimes but the point is the golden rule is for everyone not just dragon123 my brothers and sisters get treated with alot more respect than me

Last edited:
I have been trying to find a free online counsling website but have been unsuccessful so far also I dont have car to go see a doctor and worried about what my dad will say like you dont need to see a doctor or counselor because there is nothing wrong with you lso when my apendix went bad and I could not lay in bed for a split second with sharp pains he would not take me to the hospital I came back 7 more times about it before he would take me seriously thats why Im afraid to ask him to take me so I think that moving out is my only choice

I talked to my family last night about how they make me feel and they asked me what makes you feel like you are always depressed all the time so I told the it was because I go to work every day and just to come home and work some more and that they are crushing my dreams of ever riding a motorcycle that was my biggest dream my whole life and the fact that I am already licensed to ride motorcycles just makes it worse and on top of everything else they get me to do everything around the house and everything is always my fault that nobody else in the house has to do anything but watch movies , eat , sleep and breath while I do everything they do pay for everything in the house it not so much that they ask me to do things but when it is always me that has to do everything when my brother also lives at my Dads and step moms house he can stay in his room and play smite on his computer and burn a hole in peoples pockets spending everyone's money but its ok for him to act like the king of the world but had that been me I would be getting a mouthful on why I should not be acting like that so they just played it off and said that I had no reason to be upset and that I am being self centered then when it was my turn to talk I said so I guess I'm not allowed to express myself but I am supposed to bottle it up until I explode then they said that I can express myself but when that time comes it will be right back at the beginning because when I was living with my Dad in California we had the same problem that everything was my fault and I got blamed for everything and he would lock me outside in all kind of weather when he was not there just because he could but before that happened he would ask me to make sure the house was clean when he gets home so I would clean the entire house and then my step sister comes home and makes a sandwich on the counter that I just cleaned and leaves her crumbs on the counter so when my Dad came home I would always get yelled at for the house being a mess and the only reason I am back living with them is because my brother quit his job and moved out at the worst time letting me know the day he was moving out on the day he was moving out leaving me to take care of everything myself knowing that I don't have the money to support 3 bedroom house or apartment so I asked my mom if I could stay with her until I could find a place of my own that I can afford but she said no so I had no choice but to move back in with my Dad and step mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back