Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper advice

Default Diaper advice

I need help picking my next diaper shipment. I would go with one of the more playful diapers, but being at the small level cuts the numbers down quite a bit. I've tried Tena Slip Maxi, Molicare Super plus, Northshore Supreme, Dry 24/7 (Tried them once, seemed too big) I would like suggestions beyond what I've already tried. I also have two cloth diaper, but I find disposable diapers far more comfortable. I would have like to try the Abu small diapers, but they no longer seem available.

bambino and tykables generally size smaller, and both are good quality.

I agree with bambinod, bambino' are very good. They were the first diaper I tried and I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    ... I would go with one of the more playful diapers, but being at the small level cuts the numbers down quite a bit. ...I would have like to try the Abu small diapers, but they no longer seem available.
    Well dang. You're right. I was going to suggest going the SDK smalls, but you're right, they seem to be out at the moment. I'd have to double check, but I could have sworn that Casey said that they were going to be getting them back again, and should be here in the Spring / Summer. I'd just bought some SDK's back before they released the V 2.0. I guess I must have gotten some of the last smalls that they had. Sorry.

comficare/crinklz large are large, but mediums are a bit on the small side also, you may look into them. they're a little more expensive, but quite nice

Bambinod are Tykables discreet shipping?
    yep, so are bambino diapers. Most of the abdl diaper companies have discrete shipping. The only ones to worry about usually are the medical outfits and generic storefronts like amazon.

You still will need to deal with receving a potentially large and heavy box though.

Would you suggest a sample pack first or a whole pack? I sit about at 29 in waist on my heaviest day.

Would you suggest a sample pack first or a whole pack?
    Diapers are always a lot cheaper by the case. I'll go with a case anytime I'm at least reasonably confident they'll work for me and I'll like them. (I didn't hesitate to get a case of little paws)

But I'm probably doing it wrong or getting lucky, the usual advise is to at least get a sample first. I'd suggest a bag, you'll usually get 10 if they're premiums, more (up to 18) for thinner diapers or bigger bags. Two diapers will tell you if they can fit, but isn't enough to really tell you if they're going to be comfortable and work well for where you are wearing them. That takes going through at least four or five to figure out your taping strategy, testing capacity and leakproofness, etc.

If I were more marketing-inclined I'd probably consider putting together and selling a "diaper super sampler", it'd be about 1/2 a case of 2ea of all the premium diapers commonly available, or a 4ea full case option.

They aren't always cheaper by the case. A lot of them give you the same unit price in either the bag or case quantities. Best to get a sample before blowing close to $100 on a case though.