Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: xp medical diapers

Default xp medical diapers

Anyone on here still wear these? I got a pack to try out and it seems the tapes don't stick very well and the plastic rips at the tapes even if they aren't tight. It's annoying cause other then that I like them but not willing to pay that much for something that isn't going to work without modding them to work. Anyone else have any issues with them?

I've been looking for a good diaper that don't cost so much. I really like the M4 diapers but always on the look out for something better or the same but cheaper. Though the last case of M4's I had had pin holes in the plastic and northshore wouldn't exchange them because I only had one pack left out of the case. Tried contacting Abena themselves and they never responded back to my email. Wished the space diaper didn't cost so much would love to try that one out!

I wear the A+ diapers everyday and don't have tape problems. Sometimes a tape might not have much adhesive but that should be
    exspected. I've been wearing these since they came out and never really had many problems with them. Plus I like the way Gary
    has listened and improved them over time.

Wearing a level 4 regular right now, no problems what so ever, since the plastic seems softer/ thinner i do my top tapes first then my bottoms while standing with my back against a wall

Current batch of xl level 3 are not a problem... Previous batch had an issue where the inner cloth would be ripped by the die that puts that quilted texture in it and then I had sap on my bum.... Wrote Gary and he fixed it.

I have a bag of level 4 that I have not tried yet though

Gary is awesome he runs a first class company and he actually will listen to you unlike a company based in Wisconsin who wont take any product feedback claiming you must be a employee of the company to offer such feedback must have to be a bean counter to get a opinion across sad state of affairs

You're not the only one who has problems with the tapes not sticking, or the tapes moving when you are active. The tapes are the worst amongst premium diapers. And, yes, I know how to put a diaper on (30 years of experience) and don't get anything on the tapes or plastic. And, yes, I've tried a recent batch. I'm not sure if it's the tapes themselves or the plastic, but they're awful.

another vote from me for the absorbency plus 3's and 4's. They don't have front/rear elastic or leak guards, but make up for it wiht good capacity and really fast absorption and wicking. And for that you get a big price break

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    another vote from me for the absorbency plus 3's and 4's. They don't have front/rear elastic or leak guards, but make up for it wiht good capacity and really fast absorption and wicking. And for that you get a big price break
    Me too.

I have never tried the A+ cause having no leak guards are a deal breaker, not so much the elastic waist bands but tall leak guards are always a must imo. No matter how fast the absorption rate you need something to direct the fluid flow.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    I have never tried the A+ cause having no leak guards are a deal breaker, not so much the elastic waist bands but tall leak guards are always a must imo. No matter how fast the absorption rate you need something to direct the fluid flow.
    You'd sure think so but that hasn't been my experience with them. My biggest complaint is the tapes. Ideally, I'd prefer that extra level of peace of mind but they work pretty well without them.