Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So I am 29 today ... I feel like I am getting old XD.

Next year, 29 won't seem like a very big deal. Happy birthday :)

brabbit1987 said:

I will be age 58 tomorrow on Sunday.
Yes! My Birthday is tomorrow!

Trevor said:
Next year, 29 won't seem like a very big deal. Happy birthday :)

Hopefully, I am dreading becoming 30 lol. Especially since being trans I had the goal of transitioning before then .. but my life really never allowed for that goal to occur. Which is a darn shame. Also, thank you!

caitianx said:

Both Pisces, :3. Happy Birthday to you. :)

brabbit1987 said:
Hopefully, I am dreading becoming 30 lol. Especially since being trans I had the goal of transitioning before then .. but my life really never allowed for that goal to occur. Which is a darn shame. Also, thank you![snipped]

Turning 30 made me look forward to being 31, since everyone made such a big, negative deal out of 30.

brabbit1987 said:
Happy hatchday to you!
I hope you have a great day with lots of cake! :)

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:

Happy hatchday to you, happy hatchday to you!
I hope you have a lovely day :)

brabbit1987 said:

Happy birthday to you. hope you have lots and lots of presents.
I don't think we have to worry about ages because of the eternal child thingy.

hee, hee. little forever and ever.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys are getting all worked up about' i will be 68 in may but remember i am still young and good looking. By the way happy birthday brabbit and caitianx.

brabbit1987 said:
Hopefully, I am dreading becoming 30 lol. Especially since being trans I had the goal of transitioning before then .. but my life really never allowed for that goal to occur. Which is a darn shame. Also, thank you!

Both Pisces, :3. Happy Birthday to you. :)

Aside from getting an additional swat for your birthday spanking, 30 doesn't feel any different than 29. :p It is nothing to worry about.

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!

bn3baby said:
I don't know what you guys are getting all worked up about' i will be 68 in may but remember i am still young and good looking. By the way happy birthday brabbit and caitianx.

Well as I said ... it's the whole trans thing. The older I get, the more likely the transition I go through will be less effective. So every time I get older, the more it feels it's becoming too late.

Happy Birthday :)

Maxx said:
LOL. I don't think I hit my peak until 45ish. My kids are both way older than you....and in a lot of ways, they're still kids. Buck up Rabbit, there's a lot of really cool stuff ahead

If you say so. I think your forget ... not much in my life has been good ... so looking forward to it ... is kinda hard to imagine XD. What do I have to look forward too ... ? Maybe living on the street? Lol who knows.

Well, I do hope things get better because I am highly interested in the future and the progression of technology and human advancements. It's fascinating and it excites me.

I remember turning 30. No wait, it was too damn long ago. Actually I do and what stood out in my mind was that I hadn't accomplished one major thing in my life that I hoped I would, and that was to be a classical recording artist and national in international concert artist. I eventually quit my job as an accompanist and became a church music director/organist/pianist. 30 typically is a big turning point in one's life because it's either I made it or I didn't.

But looking back with the perspective of now being 68, there has been a lot of things I've done that have made my life feel fulfilled. We just had all three of the siblings at our house, along with their families which included our grandchildren. The nomenclature of years means nothing. It's what we do in between all those numbers that matters.

A little late but Happy Belated Birthday!

Turning 40 this year doesn't bother me nearly as much as hitting 30 did a decade ago. Turning 38 was the most painful birthday--not because of the birthday, but because of the 3rd degree burn I got that day from a kitchen fire.

I remember I didn't want to be 18, I didn't want to be a grown up.... What the heck happened, I'm 38 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back