My nappy review follow-on from me not being a happy boy this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hello everybody.

As you all know I wasn't happy baby this morning because my new cloth diapers had leaked.
And by bed was wet. :,,,(

My money is set up in a certain way being little. All my bills are paid by direct debit. And I get about £100 a week pocket money. Out of which I have to buy my food, toiletries and my diapers. So it is a rare treat when I can afford to buy myself some cool toys. Or Lego.

So I Decided to go to washable nappies. Also I was put on to this website Buy someone in our community. http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com under there AIO AB Cotton Diapers section description reads that they are :- " Made out of exactly same components as baby diapers this diaper is soft , leakproof and washable.100% cotton print fabric and Breathable laminate - PUL (100% polyester) outer layer, "alova suede" inner ( 100%polyester) . Serged for superior durability. Sewn in soaker pad made out off 4 layers of super absorbent microfiber. Hidden elastic around the legs and in the back for snug fit. Hook & loop fasteners with fold back laundry tabs for a strong hold."

But alas not 100% leak proof, or seep through proof.

Other than that I'm really happy with what I have got. And the print on them makes me look on the out side how I feel on the inside.

20160302_221902(0).jpg

OK I thinks to myself Plastic nappy covers will solve the situation. Which it does if I am on the move or sitting. Who's also state that they are leak proof.

Are you guys can imagine my disappointment when I woke up this morning wet.
I'm having one big hug. Which Rex did for me.

So what do I do tonight. I am going to make sour that my nappy is dry before I get in to bed. With my plastic nappy covers. And hope for the best. Or do I go back to my disposable nappies which I have a few left.

Woof woof. Rexs says hi.

Sisi.

Did the instructions say put in dryer some of the baby diapers with pul need to be sealed after sewed some need a little dryer time plus you need to wast the 5 times to get up so they absorb like they're supposed to.
Do not ever use softener that makes them not wick up moisture.

foxkits said:
Did the instructions say put in dryer some of the baby diapers with pul need to be sealed after sewed some need a little dryer time plus you need to wast the 5 times to get up so they absorb like they're supposed to.
Do not ever use softener that makes them not wick up moisture.

Hi foxkits.

No not 5 times, the manufacturer recommended that they where washed at lest once before wearing.

They are supposed to be tumble dryer proof on a medium heat, but I did not do that becouse I want to last a long time.

do you think that more I used them the more observant they will become.

I am in a dry bed this morning and my nappy is wet becouse I checked but it I don't feel wet around me.

So i a happy boy this morning.
[/SIE]

Yes they can to a point the more they are washed the more fluffy soft they feel.
I can understand wanting them to last the thing that wear's out is the Velcro.
Too much heat can melt the hook part and they wear out but can sew a new one on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back