Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Non ABDL looking for help. Again.

Exclamation Non ABDL looking for help. Again.

Some of you know that I'm not ABDL and that my boyfriend is. After a little discussion today, he asked if he could wear around me. (🎉🎈👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼FINALLY) I'm going to visit him tonight, so I need to know:

What should I expect?

What should I say/do?

I'm freaking out. The time has come. I'm so happy for him for doing this, so now I just need to not screw this up. I have a terrible poker face. My face always says it all, and I don't want to look shocked or surprised or anything like that. So anything you guys can tell me would be awesome. I want to be prepared so I'm not gawking at him and making him feel bad.

I have about five hours to get it together. Help!

Sounds awesome! I would honestly just act the same as you normally do. The only thing different is his undergarment. He probably feels amazing at the fact that your so supporting and accepting of it. In my opinion, i think just making him feel comftorable around you while wearing will make him more than happy. If i were in your position i would say something like : wow, you look cute in those! Or something like that. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DLsGirlfriend View Post
    What should I expect?
    He will most likely be terribly nervous, more nervous than you. It's possible that he will be embarrassed, or unable to say anything.

It's impossible for me to guess what he will do exactly; it depends very much on how nervous he is and how considerate he is towards you. Pretty much anything might be possible. There will probably be some awkwardness. No problem, that's perfectly normal. These things take a while to fall into place.

What should I say/do?
    Not much. He cannot really expect you to do anything other than be accepting. If you are unsure what to do, talk to him about it. Everything that happens in a relationship is a matter of communication and negotiation. So if there is anything you need to know from him, ask. If there is anything you are unsure about, talk about it.

I'm freaking out. The time has come. I'm so happy for him for doing this, so now I just need to not screw this up.
    He will most likely feel exactly the same way.

I want to be prepared so I'm not gawking at him and making him feel bad.
    You love him, right? As long as you know this and he knows this, nothing much terrible can happen. So if anything happens that could be taken the wrong way, come back to this basic understanding, remind each other of it. It's your love for each other that will help you find a way how to integrate this into your relationship. Just give it time and don't expect anything from this first time.
    Last edited by eedoo; 02-Mar-2016 at 22:32. Reason: typo/clarification

I've gotten to know you a little through previous threads, and I think you're a level-headed young woman.

Nothing has changed about your boyfriend except that tonight he's wearing different underwear. Why would you need to change anything you do in response?

Treat the event matter-of-factly, and you'll be fine. As others have noted, there's nothing wrong with telling him how cute he looks.

Take him something to break the ice: Bring a small gift to convey your love and support. Even flowers will work! Let the inanimate object be the focus for the first few minutes.

Let us know how it goes! I'm sure most of us think your boyfriend is a very lucky guy.

I was nervous as heck the first time I was visibly in diapers around someone. I was shaking, could barely speak, etc. She wasn't my girlfriend, but a very close friend, so it wasn't as though I didn't trust her - it was just a big step for me.

The best thing she did was just act as she always did around me. After not even an hour, I think, normalization started setting in and I could finally relax.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - chances are he is going to be a lot more nervous and on edge than you are. If he catches you gawking/staring at any point, just diffuse the situation with a smile and a level-headed comment. I don't know what kind of things you normally say to each other, but maybe a "you're cute" or something of that nature. However you normally interact!

Let him know by the end of the night what you think, so he's not left waiting for days, worrying about what you thought. From the sounds of it I doubt you are going to have a negative opinion of it, so honesty is safe to share.

Thank you all so much. I'm currently at his work. I've been drinking vodka straight on the rocks. Not because I'm nervous but because it has been such a crazy long day. (My grandma passed away today. It was her drink haha. Celebrating her beautiful, happy, and long life!) Your support is appreciated so much. Especially in these hard times. And I can tell right now that he is nervous but hopefully he will be okay later!

Love you all! ❤️
    Last edited by DLsGirlfriend; 03-Mar-2016 at 01:27. Reason: Typo. I'm drunk.

We're all very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'm sure she was a wonderfully vibrant lady. If she drank straight vodka, she was probably very colorful as well!

Best of luck tonight. Sorry for your loss.

Update: Nailed it! He was definitely nervous, but once we crawled into bed and cuddled, he was fine! I'm so happy.

Update: Nailed it! He was definitely nervous, but once we crawled into bed and cuddled, he was fine! I'm so happy.
    A drunken girlfriend is usually pretty easy to please... as long as you don't have to take her out in public.