Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raves while diapered

Default Raves while diapered

Hi I was wondering if abunde would be able to help me with deciding on wearing to a rave, I've been to many raves before but I'm more concerned with security doing their pat downs. Will they say something do you think or will I be good

why do you want to go to a rave with your diaper in the first place?

If they do feel it, just say everyone has their own story.

Eh, I'm sure they're mostly feeling for sharp or hard objects (weapons etc). I'm sure no one would really bat an eye at a little extra padding, and they certainly don't need to ask you about it. If you don't mind a few seconds of possible awkwardness with someone you'll probably never see again, go for it.

As Disneygeek pointed out, they're really searching for dangerous and/or illegal paraphernalia. They probably won't really care if they even notice which they might not. So I'd say you should be good to go

I'd be more worried about the bag you'd be carrying your fresh diapers in. They'll see those straight up.

Believe me, you won't get through with just one.

Quote Originally Posted by KodDrago View Post
    Hi I was wondering if abunde would be able to help me with deciding on wearing to a rave, I've been to many raves before but I'm more concerned with security doing their pat downs. Will they say something do you think or will I be good
    Ive been to a few raves and i can say its defiantly doable, You can stay in the front of the crowd for the whole show without having to make a bathroom break. Only issue, if you even see it as one, is that people are going to be bumping into you the whole time in the mosh so your going to get touched in the rear alot unententionaly and maybe even intentionally

I want to wear them cause I love diapers and being little and I love raves, I don't plan on needing to change while there, I normally don't have to go to the bathroom anyway while at a show so that's not much of an issue. I don't mind if people feel it while dancing. It would just be super comfy and I think I'm going to do it. Would little paws be too big or not?

I can't say with certainty how it is for raves, but i know that with a lot of the clubs i go to, nobody has ever questioned it. Maybe security is tighter at raves, but i've never had more than a quick pat down done before i went out clubbing. And i wouldn't worry too much about needing to change, i usually only go out with a clutch or something small, so there's not much room for a backup diaper. I guess it comes down to how much you drink (and what you're drinking), and how small your bladder is. But i wouldn't worry about security. Believe it or not, some people are incontinent in everyday life lol, you definitely wouldn't be the first person they've seen wearing.

Okay thanks, I'm only drinking water and I haven't filled any of my little paws completely yet so I think I'll be good on those regards and it is a quick pat down I just am nervous about that cause my friends don't know, and I'm not incontinent just little

- - - Updated - - -

I think security is about the same for clubs but I haven't gone to any clubs