Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm pretty new to the ABDL life, and I've been wearing diapers for a few months now, and normally I just wet, but I've always wanted to Mess, buut the problem is I have 3 roommates and no real "privacy" outside of my room. if I were to mess in my room with my door closed, how bad would it smell? and what is the easiest way to make it go away before I'm found out? I really want to mess, but I don't need the smell to reach unwanted noses :3

on an unrelated topic, where is the best place to find onesies in plain colors? I've seen some with prints, but I just want plain pink, which I can't seem to find :(

I can't really comment on the messing part, but I would assume the easiest way would be to clean up and throw out the diaper asap. Maybe crack a window and get air circulating as well.

As far as the onesies go, I know you can find a plain pink here.

DlBaileh said:
I'm pretty new to the ABDL life, and I've been wearing diapers for a few months now, and normally I just wet, but I've always wanted to Mess, buut the problem is I have 3 roommates and no real "privacy" outside of my room. if I were to mess in my room with my door closed, how bad would it smell? and what is the easiest way to make it go away before I'm found out? I really want to mess, but I don't need the smell to reach unwanted noses :3

on an unrelated topic, where is the best place to find onesies in plain colors? I've seen some with prints, but I just want plain pink, which I can't seem to find :(

In my experience you have to be really careful. I was in my room and had just messed my diaper and my roommate's boyfriend knocked on the door and asked if I was okay and said, "cuz it smells like shit in here". So be careful.

Don't be silly about this. Bide your time if it's important and wait for when you expect to have the place to yourself for a bit. You're also going to need time to ventilate afterwards, which probably means opening the door to your room, a window in your room and a window elsewhere to create cross-ventilation.

It can get pretty stinky, but it will more than likely be hard for you to smell it as easily as your roommates can. My neighbor legitimately wears diapers and when he had a #2 accident I could smell it so easily and the smell was awful. I like the smell of my own messy diaper (it makes me feel little) to a degree but not someone elses.

I would suggest waiting until you have a truly alone day... But if you really insist, keep your window open, stuff towels under your door, and double-bag the diaper and wipes (keep in mind, these are only my theories).

I wouldn't recommend doing it with roommates around. I'd say if you ever found yourself in a situation where they were all away...and I mean away...like out of town...all at the same time, then you could do it. But unless you live alone, or with another AB/DL that doesn't mind messing, I wouldn't recommend doing it with none AB/DL's around.

That being said. It's a fun feeling messing, clean up requires a shower preferably one with a hand held shower head, so plan ahead.

Good Luck.

-Gus

Maybe mess in the bathroom because they won't question the smell. When you're finished, double bag the diaper and take it right out to the trash (OUTSIDE trash).
As for the onesie, AwwSoCute has plain white ones with either pink or blue trim :3

Just poop then go right to the bathroom and play/ cleanup/ shower. Bathrooms are supposed to smell bad some times. The humidity from a shower will knock down some of the poo smell out of the air. And open the window. Do all this when everyone is sleeping so they don't disturb you.

Smell is heavily dependent on lots of factors. Firmer tends to smell less (and be just a better experience in general), and the faster you clean up the less smell will migrate around. No matter what though it'll be noticeable. You basically have two options:

1) Don't do it while you have roommates around.

2) Do it in the bathroom just before you shower. Use wipes for a quick cleanup, put used wipes in the diaper, bag the diaper in a plastic grocery bag, finish cleaning up in the shower, get the diaper to the outside trash asap once you're done showering.

Don't underestimate the clean up and disposal. Masking the smell, as tricky as it is, is one of the easier parts in my opinion. This is not to say you should worry any less about your original post, but more about step two of your number two.

The noises made, supplies needed, clean up time, and sneaking a double bagged garbage straight out of your apartment should be enough to make you think twice. My best advice is wait until you actually have privacy.

Wait till you have a the place to yourself for a few hours. Even if you can keep the smell contained, clean up and get the used diaper bagged up and out to the dumpster doing it while worried about being interrupted will take a lot of the fun out of it.

The best way to clean up is to go into the shower, take off the diaper and bag it up, and have a shower. The soap and shampoo plus the fan will take care of the smell.

Thank you for the feedback everyone, Sadly it's hard to do the shower thing because I have 3 roommates, and most of the time during the day, at least one or two are home, and the bathroom I could do this in, has no window, and the bathroom with the window has a door connected to the one roommates bedroom soooo... yeah.. my room is in the basement, and has no window to open, so my options are sadly very very limited it seems :/

I agree with WildRoseBaby, most definitely wait until you know you'll be able to do it and there's no anxiety about the situation. Wait until they are all gone for a few days or you have your own place.

Like everyone else has said wait and also take precautions. You should also be aware that there are LESS stinky alternatives for those of us reluctant messers. Oatmeal is a classic however the best one IMO for also faking a movement would be the banana trick.

I am not aware of what the banana trick is? o.o

DlBaileh said:
I am not aware of what the banana trick is? o.o
I've personally never tried it, but you slip a soft banana (or oatmeal) down the back of your diaper. This gives you the 'squish' factor and a similar sensation that you've actually messed, without the smell and an easier cleanup.

disneygeek said:
I've personally never tried it, but you slip a soft banana (or oatmeal) down the back of your diaper. This gives you the 'squish' factor and a similar sensation that you've actually messed, without the smell and an easier cleanup.

That sounds like the best idea for me tbh, I really will never be alone in the house, there is always at least one person here, sadly D: but I think I will try the banana thing sometime! :3

I feel weird in this thread. I guess I'm just lucky that when I mess, smell is almost a non-issue. I messed in my bedroom the other day with both my parents home. I was planning on going right across the hallway to my bathroom afterwards but got called out of my room to retrieve a toy for my dog. No one commented about any odd smell.

Yeah, I'm bold and perhaps a bit foolish. That doesn't mean you should be though. :p

I have just tried the banana thing today and am right now :wub::wub::catsmile::catsmile: and it is amazing :3 I should have let them warm up more first, but I really enjoy this :3 I will definitely do this more often :3 thank you for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back