PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So I decided I want to order Little paws and space mixed case. How ever the medium little paws is sold out so it is not currently a option. So I called them friday and they told me no problem. I got some money together called them today and they were like yea we can take your order no problem. They are super kind and are great people to work with. Would suggest this company! This is the first time I have ordered through them!

Are they still out? I was going to order some. The notice says ships Feb 10th so does that mean they're back? Anyone know? I wanted some more Little Paws

i ordered large little paws I am assuming they are out of mediums

Good to hear that Casey is turning around the customer service on the company, nothing wrong with having another good supplier of high-end diapers out there.

I talked to Caleb every time I called in as well as via the email ticket system. How ever I found it is more reliable to call them to use the ticket system...

I ordered a mix case last week of 40 space 40 pawz. Just had it delivered a few hours ago! Love the product and their customer service seems to be outstanding.
gnd567 said:
Are they still out? I was going to order some. The notice says ships Feb 10th so does that mean they're back? Anyone know? I wanted some more Little Paws
I believe they have sold through everything that they received in early Feb. I would check with them personally to see what they have left. I know their twitter account is very active as well.

orded and shipped in less then 2 hours... HOLY SHIT This place is on it with their orders!

I've dealt with Caleb via phone and email... customer service response and response time could not be better!

uhh to top things off. Its going to be overnight shipping on the diapers. LIKE WTF. I expected to get them in like 2 - 5 days. Well I guess thats a good thing only living 1 state away from abu haha.

PaSS said:
uhh to top things off. Its going to be overnight shipping on the diapers. LIKE WTF. I expected to get them in like 2 - 5 days. Well I guess thats a good thing only living 1 state away from abu haha.
That's awesome! I live clear on the other side of the country, but even my 7 day wait is not bad at all considering.

Alright prolly my last post on this but. I got my order in a couple days ago. It was really fast shipping. Plus they were really nice and gave me suckers and stickers. It is so AWESOME. They are so nice! Best Diaper company thus far I have worked with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back