Thread: Making a relationship official?

Default Making a relationship official?

Okay, so Ive been friends with a girl I know for over a year now. We are practically in a relationship since we see each other every day, we both want to be together, etc. She said that we are practically in a relationship and I agree.

So how can be make it official that we are in a relationship? I've told her about my AB/DL side and how it is very therapeutic for me. She's okay with my AB/DL side and I eventually want her to baby me. We may go camping for spring break and I was thinking that we could go on an official date the day before we leave to go camping.

So how can we make things official? I really also want to cuddle with her and we've talked about it. She doesn't really understand cuddling and intimacy (non-sexual is what I mean).

I think that we should act more like a couple including cuddling and becoming closer. I'm also wanting to know how I can cuddle with her, like how do I initiate a good cuddle session and make things official that we are together?

Okay. Correct me if I'm wrong. It sounds like you two are already pretty close. But youre saying you want to act like a couple instead of friends, right?

Maybe start slow. Like just holding her hand or put your arm around her when you're watching a movie. And eventually kiss her goodbye. You said you see each other every day. And you said you want to take her on a date? Maybe TELL her you want to take her on a date one night. An actual date, not just two friends hanging out. Be straightforward, and have a plan. Nothing is sexier than a man saying "Are you free Friday night? I want to take you out on a date. Just the two of us. Here's what I have planned." It doesn't have to be an expensive one. You could give her a single rose, make her a nice dinner, and watch a movie.

Does that answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by DLsGirlfriend View Post
    Okay. Correct me if I'm wrong. It sounds like you two are already pretty close. But youre saying you want to act like a couple instead of friends, right?

Maybe start slow. Like just holding her hand or put your arm around her when you're watching a movie. And eventually kiss her goodbye. You said you see each other every day. And you said you want to take her on a date? Maybe TELL her you want to take her on a date one night. An actual date, not just two friends hanging out. Be straightforward, and have a plan. Nothing is sexier than a man saying "Are you free Friday night? I want to take you out on a date. Just the two of us. Here's what I have planned." It doesn't have to be an expensive one. You could give her a single rose, make her a nice dinner, and watch a movie.

Does that answer your question?
    Exactly, that's pretty much what i was thinking too, I guess I wanted validation. Yes, acting like a couple is the biggest thing. That does answer my question. We're both sorta awkward, so we've talked about this before, she and I.