Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Okay, quick question. I've been wearing goodnights for 24 hour wear, but they pale in comparison to my actual diapers as far as the feeling goes. They're simply too thin and don't rise as high as my seni's. I only wet during the day. There is nothing more comfortable to me than arriving home and having a change from a full thick diaper. My problem is I'm quite regular, and I don't want to mess during the day. Thus the pull ups.

So, my question:
Is there a way to wear a diaper during the day without changing it completely so I can go number 2 in the potty but still get the same diaper back on? Help appreciated.
Foxy

just pull it down carefully, do your business, and carefully shimmy it back up. Helps if your skin hasn't started to sweat. I do this all the time. If you're a guy, you have the option to pee standing up, with proper technique and practice, without pulling your diaper down at all.

bambinod said:
just pull it down carefully, do your business, and carefully shimmy it back up. Helps if your skin hasn't started to sweat. I do this all the time. If you're a guy, you have the option to pee standing up, with proper technique and practice, without pulling your diaper down at all.

Oh, I pee my diapers. And I don't while working. :) I just haven't figured out how to not take off my diaper to go #2. I'll try the shimmy idea. Thanks!

Those are the cases where I go with a cloth diaper with refastenable tabs. Not my preferred style, but have to go with what works. Or I wear a thinner, cheaper diaper and bring a change for after I take the used one off and go number 2.

AAO said:
Those are the cases where I go with a cloth diaper with refastenable tabs. Not my preferred style, but have to go with what works. Or I wear a thinner, cheaper diaper and bring a change for after I take the used one off and go number 2.

I actually prefer the cloth back diapers! :) Do they work better than the plastic back ones at refastening? I don't think I could ever get away with a change at work. We don't have the most private bathrooms in the world and I'd prefer no one at work knowing about my 'choice of undergarments'.

If it's important to you, maybe push your timetable a bit so you're deficating before or after work. Alternatively, you could use a thinner diaper and change at work when you need to go. I know that routine might seem daunting but a number of posters here manage it.

Trevor said:
If it's important to you, maybe push your timetable a bit so you're deficating before or after work. Alternatively, you could use a thinner diaper and change at work when you need to go. I know that routine might seem daunting but a number of posters here manage it.

Im not sure how I'd do that though. :\ I don't know how to alter my 'schedule', and it's really kinda moot because I'm at work for 12 hours a day. Lol
Do you know of any good cloth backed thin diapers?

Look at some of the cloth backed diapers from Tena. They come in a range of thicknesses and absorbencies and have a couple different tab options. The Stretch Supers have one big tab and that makes for easy off and back on.

AAO said:
Look at some of the cloth backed diapers from Tena. They come in a range of thicknesses and absorbencies and have a couple different tab options. The Stretch Supers have one big tab and that makes for easy off and back on.

Do you know how often they can be retaped? 0_o Can you get them at XP Medical?
Thanks so much everone. :)

FoxyDl said:
Im not sure how I'd do that though. :\ I don't know how to alter my 'schedule', and it's really kinda moot because I'm at work for 12 hours a day. Lol
Do you know of any good cloth backed thin diapers?

You wait longer each day and your schedule should drift over time. Clothlike covers aren't my thing at all but I had good experience with Abena 2s before they switched to clothlike covers, so it's possible they might still be good for that. Their pullups are also about the best adult pullups I've tried (which isn't saying much in terms of satisfaction) so you might consider trying those as well.

Trevor said:
You wait longer each day and your schedule should drift over time. Clothlike covers aren't my thing at all but I had good experience with Abena 2s before they switched to clothlike covers, so it's possible they might still be good for that. Their pullups are also about the best adult pullups I've tried (which isn't saying much in terms of satisfaction) so you might consider trying those as well.

Oooh! I didn't even think about Adult pull ups. I'll check those out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back