Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlbychoice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all

I took a break for a few weeks from wearing nappies. Even at night and I soooo love wearing at night. I think I just didn't feel the need for my nappies. But now I'm back and sooo happy. I even made myself a onsie.
When I went to the chemist to get a new supply of nappies I found that they had a new range called Softi. I usually wear Molicare. Softi's are cheaper than Molicare's, so I thought I would buy a pack and see what they are like. Boy oh boy..... They are sooooooo good. They are thicker and very absorbent. They are cloth backed but I think under the cloth there is plastic as they do make a lot more noise. But I love them.... So comfortable. I wear them at night now.
I used to have to wear plastic pants over my nappy when going to bed but these Softi's I haven't needed to. Last night I soaked my Softi nappy and not one drop leaked. I soaked it so much that when I woke up, got,up and made coffee then went back to bed and changed into a clean fresh nappy. Something else I haven't done before. Another sooo good feeling.

Which gets me onto something else. I was nearly caught this morning by my youngest daughter. I was laying on the bed just finish putting the last tape on and there she appeared. I quickly flipped the duvet over. She asked what I was doing so I told her I was just sorting out my PJ's. The problem was that I forgot my PJ bottoms in the bathroom so there I was laying in bed in just my nappy and my daughter very close to me. Thank goodness my wife came in and I asked her to get my PJ bottoms for me.
Shew close call!!!!!

Forget coffee, nothing like a close call to wake you up first thing in the morning.

I live in an apartment by myself so I sleep in my diapers. I've had close calls with neighbors knocking at all hours of the day and having friends over trying to snoop around but I haven't been found out as of yet.

I have been wearing nappies since Sunday afternoon 24/7 and loving it. I must say I have started to notice a few tiny changes. I'm starting to wet with very little notice. I only notice that I'm wetting when I feel the warmth. And to be true to 24/7, I have also started messing in my nappies. But I change straight after I have messed. I'm not a fan of messing but I thought I would give it the full go and see how I go. So far so good.

I've had many long stints of 24/7 wearing throughout my AB/DL life & Journey. Every time huge life events happened or anything out of routine, I would usually be knocked right back out of them. This was mostly due to the fact that I don't actually need them. At this moment in my life, I don't even wear leak guards or Pull-ups 24/7 even though I depend on them outside of the house.

I'm not sure how I'm going to prepare for dealing with my AB/DL & my future children. I'm trying to mentally prepare for a few important years away from diapers.

Dlbychoice said:
I have been wearing nappies since Sunday afternoon 24/7 and loving it. I must say I have started to notice a few tiny changes. I'm starting to wet with very little notice. I only notice that I'm wetting when I feel the warmth. And to be true to 24/7, I have also started messing in my nappies. But I change straight after I have messed. I'm not a fan of messing but I thought I would give it the full go and see how I go. So far so good.

How does your wife feel about all this?
Must be hard for her to see you go from 'nothing' to 24/7 over a few days.

Forced said:
How does your wife feel about all this?
Must be hard for her to see you go from 'nothing' to 24/7 over a few days.

Well for its not too much of a problem as she works full time so isn't home. The only time she has anything remotely to do with my nappies is bedtime. Although I would love her to put my nappy on me at some point. She is supportive of my DL side.

I am truly happier since I switched to nappies 24/7. I wouldn't go back now if it were possible.

ST50 said:
I am truly happier since I switched to nappies 24/7. I wouldn't go back now if it were possible.

Quick question....

I see you are a DL and IC. Which came first. I know it's a stupid question. I assume you were IC first.

Well I made five days wearing 24/7. On Saturday for some reason, can't remeber why but I had a break until the afternoon. I put one on but it wasn't really something I wanted, but I kept it on until bed time. I then also decided not to wear to bed. I keep doing this to myself. When I don't wear to bed I don't sleep well cause I have to get up and go to the loo. I hate that. Then Sunday didn't wear until bed. Slept,like a baby. Only woke up slightly to wet although I don't remember much of it. Hehehehe.
I back into my nappies today although it is hell hot today. But loving it.

I have been wearing 24/7 more and more and loving it. To the point that it has become routine...... There something special about it. Can't say what.
Yesterday I was faced with a problem and almost panicked. We decided to go to our local water park and aquarium. When I went to change before going I didn't know what to do. Do I put a nappy on and change into my costume there or not. I decide to change at home. The panic came in when I thought what happens if on the way there I start wetting. Mmmmm....problem. Nothing I could do now. But to put me at ease I secretly packed a nappy into my bag so that when we left the park I could go change quickly. I ended up not changing before leaving either. It all Ended up ok I didn't wet myself at all. However I did find I was running to the loo often.
I have found that it is true how my bladder has reduced in size and needing to wet more frequently.
We are going out again this afternoon. I'm in my second nappy for the day but it is one for light wetting. Might have to change into a thicker nappy before going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back