Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy to be back in my nappies

Default Happy to be back in my nappies

Hi all

I took a break for a few weeks from wearing nappies. Even at night and I soooo love wearing at night. I think I just didn't feel the need for my nappies. But now I'm back and sooo happy. I even made myself a onsie.
    When I went to the chemist to get a new supply of nappies I found that they had a new range called Softi. I usually wear Molicare. Softi's are cheaper than Molicare's, so I thought I would buy a pack and see what they are like. Boy oh boy..... They are sooooooo good. They are thicker and very absorbent. They are cloth backed but I think under the cloth there is plastic as they do make a lot more noise. But I love them.... So comfortable. I wear them at night now.
    I used to have to wear plastic pants over my nappy when going to bed but these Softi's I haven't needed to. Last night I soaked my Softi nappy and not one drop leaked. I soaked it so much that when I woke up, got,up and made coffee then went back to bed and changed into a clean fresh nappy. Something else I haven't done before. Another sooo good feeling.

Which gets me onto something else. I was nearly caught this morning by my youngest daughter. I was laying on the bed just finish putting the last tape on and there she appeared. I quickly flipped the duvet over. She asked what I was doing so I told her I was just sorting out my PJ's. The problem was that I forgot my PJ bottoms in the bathroom so there I was laying in bed in just my nappy and my daughter very close to me. Thank goodness my wife came in and I asked her to get my PJ bottoms for me.
    Shew close call!!!!!

Forget coffee, nothing like a close call to wake you up first thing in the morning.

Princes

I live in an apartment by myself so I sleep in my diapers. I've had close calls with neighbors knocking at all hours of the day and having friends over trying to snoop around but I haven't been found out as of yet.

I have been wearing nappies since Sunday afternoon 24/7 and loving it. I must say I have started to notice a few tiny changes. I'm starting to wet with very little notice. I only notice that I'm wetting when I feel the warmth. And to be true to 24/7, I have also started messing in my nappies. But I change straight after I have messed. I'm not a fan of messing but I thought I would give it the full go and see how I go. So far so good.

I've had many long stints of 24/7 wearing throughout my AB/DL life & Journey. Every time huge life events happened or anything out of routine, I would usually be knocked right back out of them. This was mostly due to the fact that I don't actually need them. At this moment in my life, I don't even wear leak guards or Pull-ups 24/7 even though I depend on them outside of the house.

I'm not sure how I'm going to prepare for dealing with my AB/DL & my future children. I'm trying to mentally prepare for a few important years away from diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlbychoice View Post
    I have been wearing nappies since Sunday afternoon 24/7 and loving it. I must say I have started to notice a few tiny changes. I'm starting to wet with very little notice. I only notice that I'm wetting when I feel the warmth. And to be true to 24/7, I have also started messing in my nappies. But I change straight after I have messed. I'm not a fan of messing but I thought I would give it the full go and see how I go. So far so good.
    How does your wife feel about all this?
    Must be hard for her to see you go from 'nothing' to 24/7 over a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Forced View Post
    How does your wife feel about all this?
    Must be hard for her to see you go from 'nothing' to 24/7 over a few days.
    Well for its not too much of a problem as she works full time so isn't home. The only time she has anything remotely to do with my nappies is bedtime. Although I would love her to put my nappy on me at some point. She is supportive of my DL side.

I am truly happier since I switched to nappies 24/7. I wouldn't go back now if it were possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    I am truly happier since I switched to nappies 24/7. I wouldn't go back now if it were possible.
    Quick question....

I see you are a DL and IC. Which came first. I know it's a stupid question. I assume you were IC first.

Well I made five days wearing 24/7. On Saturday for some reason, can't remeber why but I had a break until the afternoon. I put one on but it wasn't really something I wanted, but I kept it on until bed time. I then also decided not to wear to bed. I keep doing this to myself. When I don't wear to bed I don't sleep well cause I have to get up and go to the loo. I hate that. Then Sunday didn't wear until bed. Slept,like a baby. Only woke up slightly to wet although I don't remember much of it. Hehehehe.
    I back into my nappies today although it is hell hot today. But loving it.