Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I told my parents about AB side

babydiaper24

Default I told my parents about AB side

I told My parents about AB side tonight at first that where like you need
    see shrink .But than show them A article on wikipedia and there find with it
    now that just said don't make it in to A full time life style .There even going to buy me bottle,bibs and other baby stuff if want it .

secretdl26

wow, that seems like a pretty rare kind of reaction, especially the turn around after showing them some sites.
    good for you though!

Quote Originally Posted by babydiaper24 View Post
    I told My parents about AB side tonight at first that where like you need
    see shrink .But than show them A article on wikipedia and there find with it
    now that just said don't make it in to A full time life style .There even going to buy me bottle,bibs and other baby stuff if want it .
    Ah-ha.

What a turn around. From "you need to see a shrink", to "We'll buy you stuff!"

This is in the Ab forum, so I guess you're over or close to being 18, yes? If so.... Why did you tell them for? o.O

Ok, so you told them. They said you need to see a shrink. So you show them a Wikipedia article, and they are now going to buy you things, yet they don't want you to make it your lifestyle. Unfortunately, you can never leave them, because you are disabled.

Asher

Dang that is a fast turn around! I couldn't tell my parents... ever. So congrats about that : )

Asher

Good for you babydiaper24; I'm glad for ya; congrats : )

Cmon people..and no one is gonna call BS on this? seriously. It's too easy. And I really don't mean to sound like a biatch to you babydiaper24. But the story seems incredibly far-fetched. sry.

EDIT: Sorry I missed the Disabled part. *Yikes on my part* but I still think it's an odd situation.

Darkfinn

Some people may get lucky... I still maintain that telling your parents is a bad idea.