nappeyguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
what are some things that you wear to bed wiht your DIAPER

i some times wear a life jacket wiht me diaper to bed

thin white socks, on rare occasion a tall white tshirt

I will usually wear a short t-shirt that shows off my diapers to bed and I will also wear a footed sleeper over them sometimes. But if I decide to wear one of my girl pj's with my diapers I will wear the full outfit to bed over the diapers.

Myself:
Nothing else but my diaper and plastic pants an a pair of socks.

Tonight I'll be in my footed teddy bear jammies. In the summer I'll wear a short nightshirt and just my diaper. Sometimes I'll wear my Donald Duck onsie.

in summer, often a bra, and some short shorts.

With my diaper of course, I should get a onsie.

Usually just my diaper and a tshirt. I love walking around in the morning making my coffee in this outfit.

Onesie, plastic pants, socks. At some point i do want a footed sleeper though...

keepitontheDL said:
Onesie, plastic pants, socks. At some point i do want a footed sleeper though...

I think this would be great to sleep in. All cozy with your diaper underneath :)

They seem to be fairly expensive though, I looked around online a few weeks ago. Even looked through WalMart the other day because I had thought I had heard about them there, but couldn't track any down.

nappeyguy said:
i some times wear a life jacket wiht me diaper to bed

That's going a bit overboard. :tongueout:

Just a nappy and plastic pants

just a nappy....nothing else

My diaper (sometimes two), a long white t-shirt that goes to my knees (makes me feel smaller), my comfy long socks (since short ones I kick off), my pajama pants (normally my "Free Hugs" pair).

disneygeek said:
I think this would be great to sleep in. All cozy with your diaper underneath :)

They seem to be fairly expensive though, I looked around online a few weeks ago. Even looked through WalMart the other day because I had thought I had heard about them there, but couldn't track any down.

Ive seen them at walmart, there was like a batman one lol

I can't wear anything to bed but boxers, a diaper or nothing at all. Anything else makes it impossible for me to get to sleep.

Diapers first, then control top support pantyhose, and a short slip.Sometimes, panties over the hose.

I just wear some pyjama bottoms to keep most of my diaper hidden, apart from the 3 inches of waist band which sticks out the top.

I wear my gym shorts and then take it off as I get in bed. No shirts. I can't stand clothing that get twisted as I roll in the bed.

Footed sleepers when it is colder, and if it is warmer in the house my little keeper sleepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back