Non-babyish diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had just gotten a Camo Dependeco AIO and I love it!!! The diapers from bambino are too babyish and most from ABU are babyish too except for the Space Diaper. $3 per diaper is bit too steep for me. So I thought I'd use regular diapers like Northshore, Dry 24/7, and Absorbency Plus and wear the Camo AIO over it. I love the extra bulk and can still wear my jeans over it. Anyone here are too cool to wear babyish diapers? What do you wear?

The all white Bambino Bianco is too babyish? http://bambinodiapers.com/bianco-all-white-diapers-c-3/?zenid=moe1jgdcs8e9nkf240kf9ga6o6. They also carry the medical equivalent to a Bambino, which was their original adult incontinence product: http://bambinodiapers.com/totaldry-xplus-briefs-c-9/.

All white just says "diaper" to me, although I don't have anything against prints or taping panels. If the diaper is of high quality and feels right, what's on it is of less consequence to me. If we're getting into non-functional details, the look and feel of the plastic itself is more important than a babyish print most of the time. I admit I was somewhat tested by the original Bambino Classico. The blocks with "baby" all over seemed to be too desperate and were a turn-off. Since the X-Plus was just the same, I was never tested to see if I needed to overcome that bias in order to get a superior product. The Bianco suited me better when it was released and later the Teddies and Bellissimos didn't pose the same kind of irritations with the panels.

Yea. The Bianco is fine with me. The stores have cool underwear for guys so why can't we have some cool looking diapers? You get my drift? Regular white diapers are like tightey whitey to me. ;-)

jamiejamie said:
Yea. The Bianco is fine with me. The stores have cool underwear for guys so why can't we have some cool looking diapers? You get my drift? Regular white diapers are like tightey whitey to me. ;-)

I wouldn't be opposed to some more adult-friendly variations but I think you'd have some real trouble finding something that would appeal to a wide audience like the AB diapers do. Perhaps if ABU continues to produce its stickers and adds to their variety, the plain white can have something with more zing. Also, ABU Space are less than $2 per at the case level, which is really the point many diaper companies are driving our purchases at this stage. I feel for those who can't buy at the case level because the prices are pretty darn high all over.

Trevor said:
I wouldn't be opposed to some more adult-friendly variations but I think you'd have some real trouble finding something that would appeal to a wide audience like the AB diapers do. Perhaps if ABU continues to produce its stickers and adds to their variety, the plain white can have something with more zing. Also, ABU Space are less than $2 per at the case level, which is really the point many diaper companies are driving our purchases at this stage. I feel for those who can't buy at the case level because the prices are pretty darn high all over.

I agree. Especially those that doesn't have the space to keep it discreet.

Wy not go with one of the all black diapers that are available. Probably a little pricier, but should fit the bill for what you are looking for.

ABU Simple diapers are plain white but very functional and are slightly cheaper than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back