• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya - Katie here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwwwKatie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I don't really know what to put...But i guess I'll just type and see what happens!
I'm here to make new friends, express my opinion, have a laugh and everything in between! I'm a little but I don't have a little age and a lot of people say that's odd (I guess i just like to be regressed?) My favorite color is light purple and I adore snakes...like they are so so so so SO SO cute...Uh.... I like pizza :pizza: - That's also kinda bad as I'm a part time personal trainer... hehe

And I'm out of things to say...

If you want to know more about me my profile is pretty detailed so have a look ^.^

Uh...Bai? xx

Wow!! Thanks for the warm welcome :) I've never been called 'Miss Katie' Before but I think I like it! Thanks so much again! ^.^

Howdy and welcome to ADSIC. Hope you have a fun time in the forums.

Hello there Katie, welcome to ADISC.

Ello, Katie from a fellow Brit! Nice intro and profile -- I have to congratulate you on finding a mummy to play with! I've always been faaaaar too shy to ever reveal this side of myself to anyone "in real life". How did you meet? (If you don't mind me asking...)

Anyway, welcome to the site! Hope you have a lot of fun here :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back