MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I am looking into different kinds of soap. Back when I was just beginning to explore my AB sissy side I was dealing with stress and memories from High-school that bothered me even though it had been a couple years since I graduated. (2009) My imaginary realm that I had and still have does help but nothing is better than to bath with baby oil and fruit/floral scents.
Here is my question; "What are your favorite bath soaps and shampoos you like to use? Anything bath wise too if you like to add bubbling bath balls"
It works best for me when I use a bar of soap instead of body wash due to body hair. So my favorites are mostly in bars of soap.
BTW this is a copy of a post that I made on a FB group that I am in. If you saw it there please feel free to copy your reply or an edited version of said comment.

I've been mixing some of the Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash with my Aveeno shower soap. It smells really nice and I feel sort of babyish afterward.

We graduated high school in the same year :)
I remember before I was buying my own shampoo my mom bought us some old school kids shampoo for us to use and when we got older she always bought shampoo that was designed for women and I always used that because that was the only shampoo around. I still use it from time to time and my hair always smells good and it feels clean after I use it.

Oh to apply or bathe in a 55 gallon barrel of baby oil !
To have the semi-greasy oily slick feel everywhere you touch !
To have that baby scent everywhere about you - no escape !
Sweet dreams - - -

babylock1 said:
Oh to apply or bathe in a 55 gallon barrel of baby oil !
To have the semi-greasy oily slick feel everywhere you touch !
To have that baby scent everywhere about you - no escape !
Sweet dreams - - -

ROFL
Perhaps you should start more threads. Your quite the character XD

I use standard baby shampoo/lotion, etc, though I always have because of my perpetually dry skin. Lush makes these little bit chamomile bath bombs- I think they're called Bitty Bots or something? Those are really nice.

There's this really really sweet scented body wash/lotion by treacle moon, they have different scents too, so there's something for everyone :) I personally like the raspberry scent the most, but vanilla is also nice. They have a very strong smell though, sometimes too strong for me (I'm kinda over-sensitive to sensory input of any kind) and people around me have commented on it a few times, so if that's a problem for you, I wouldn't recommend it. Also, it will make you want to eat your own skin xD

As for baby products, I use a milk lotion from hipp (is that brand known outside of Germany?) and it works wonders for my dry skin, so I recommend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back