New Little Clothing Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelman21

Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone. I wanted to let you all know about a new clothing company for littles. It's called Cute Turtle Clothing. Full disclosure I am part of the company. It's a very small company, just me and my wife. I'm a little and I wanted some more realistic clothing choices that were like things I saw at kids clothing stores. We're a really small company obviously and just getting going. Right now we have one outfit available. Currently we have some stock in and available and we're waiting on the rest to clear customs which is for some reason taking longer than usual. Once we get some more of these outfits sold, we'll be adding a spring/summer collection. Right now is really crucial for us to see if this is something that people like. As I said, this is our first outfit but the quality is top notch and all orders go out same day. So far we're being worn in 3 countries on 3 different continents. Please if you have a moment check out our website: www.cuteturtleclothing.com and our tumblr cuteturtleclothingco.tumblr.com for some pics of our customers wearing and reviewing our outfit. We're happy to hear feedback and I hope that you like what we have to offer. Thanks so much everyone!!

Last edited:
Well, I just placed an order. I thought your shipping charges were a little extreme, but I'm always eager to support any AB/DL business. The store photo on your website seems a bit dishonest ... much as I wish there was an actual storefront catering to 'bigger' babies, using a photo of an actual shop to illustrate the point is probably a no-no.

Hi hope this works for you.
What I think is needed is a one stop shop for littles and AB's. That sale every thing we could possibly want.
In the Uk we have a shop called Muther Care that sales everything for a new born to totler. But not for us guys.
Any way best of luck to you.

Sisi

A neat idea and I wish it well....I am a little concerned by the fact that there is only one item for sale in the whole store?

- - - Updated - - -

Also...the tumblr address doesn't seem to be working for me. :(

The sizes too small a lot of littles are bigger i'm 48 chest .
One vender on ebay selling terry lined plastic pants only went to 36 waist told her we were bigger now to 50 she sell's a lot of those can never get one they go like hot cakes.

[I]sbmccue

Well, I just placed an order. I thought your shipping charges were a little extreme, but I'm always eager to support any AB/DL business. The store photo on your website seems a bit dishonest ... much as I wish there was an actual storefront catering to 'bigger' babies, using a photo of an actual shop to illustrate the point is probably a no-no. [/I]

Thanks so much for your order! When I was packing it up I wondered if it was someone who saw this post. I really appreciate your support. The reason we have a storefront on our "about us" page is we are really trying to convey that when you come to our site, we want you to feel like you're walking into a real store, which is why we used that stock photo. We made sure not to use anything with any names or brands etc. I suspect that photo will change once we have some professional photos done of our outfits. As far as shipping costs go, as we ship more we will be able to get a discount. We thought $10 domestic 2-3 day shipping anywhere in the U.S. was pretty reasonable for a small business.

[I]sisi

Hi hope this works for you.
What I think is needed is a one stop shop for littles and AB's. That sale every thing we could possibly want.
In the Uk we have a shop called Muther Care that sales everything for a new born to totler. But not for us guys.
Any way best of luck to you.

Sisi[/I]

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence. Hopefully we can be that some day as we grow. I hope to serve this community for a long time to come with all kinds of products and "gear"

tobdy1986

A neat idea and I wish it well....I am a little concerned by the fact that there is only one item for sale in the whole store?

- - - Updated - - -

Also...the tumblr address doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thanks for your well wishes. We currently only have one outfit as we are a very small operation. As I mentioned it's just me and my wife and we are financing this personally. Inventory for a single outfit with minimum order quantities can range in the thousands of dollars. As we grow we will release more and more outfits at a time. I will update the tumblr link as there must be a typo.

[I]foxkits

The sizes too small a lot of littles are bigger i'm 48 chest .
One vender on ebay selling terry lined plastic pants only went to 36 waist told her we were bigger now to 50 she sell's a lot of those can never get one they go like hot cakes.

[/I]

We will definitely be adding more sizes as we go. As this is our first outfit it will allow us to tailor our sizes and inventory on the next ones. It's always tough the first time out to guess how many of what size etc you will need.

Thanks so much for all your questions! We hope we can grow and serve this community for a long, long time.

Just got ours in the mail on Thursday - Thanks again! We'll be sure to share the pictures here, as well as on our Tumblr page.

Starting a business is hard work, folks! Doubly so for a very niche market like ABDL. These two deserve our respect and admiration!

I sent you a message. I like the long sleeve onesie, but I probably need it larger then a 1x due to shrinkage

You should have a reply in your inbox CPDude [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back