Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The sexual side of being ABDL

Default The sexual side of being ABDL

I know we are PG13, so I won't delve into details. But it seems as a person who gets a sexual thrill from wearing and using diapers or wetting my pants, I'm in a minority here sometimes.
    I've been a member for a while, and a long time lurker before that. I even had an old account a few years ago with a different name, but I rarely used it. I deleted it, kept lurking, and decided to re join and start afresh.
    It seems to me that in years past there was a lot more people who enjoyed the adult pleasures that some of us get from wetting and age play, but hardly anyone mentions it anymore.
    Nowadays the Adult Baby section is just thread after thread about comparing baby stuff. Plush toys, pacifiers, cartoons, shows, toys etc. I get that that is a huge part for a lot of people, but it seems that not as many people like to enjoy it as a way of experiencing "Adult Playtime" if you get my drift.
    I love regressing, love being little, and find it relaxing and somehow a freeing experience.
    But it also turns me on.
    These days it seems that I'm in a minority, and most people just like doing it for the innocence, and not the arousal, at least not on here.
    Does anyone else want to admit to getting sexual satisfaction from their age play, diaper use, or wetting games?

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    I know we are PG13, so I won't delve into details. But it seems as a person who gets a sexual thrill from wearing and using diapers or wetting my pants, I'm in a minority here sometimes.
    No, you're not. Maybe with the latter but definitely not with the former.

You might find that many make an effort to take the adult element out of ageplay due to the social stigma of introducing it. Personally, I like it better that way, makes me feel a little less creeped out about what I do, but that's just me. The same probably goes for normies, too.
    Last edited by Note; 25-Feb-2016 at 23:58. Reason: That autocorrect

I think it's more a case of "better place for that" than anything else. There's a tonne of great communities out there for those of us who enjoy this whole diaper thing mainly as a sexual fetish, whereas this community is more support oriented.

Personally I'm mainly into the humiliation/bondage aspects of these things, though I do occasionally enjoy diapers just for the sake of them.

On a somewhat less on-topic note, I sometimes wonder why I browse this forum as much as I do. I generally don't see myself as someone who requires support (always just kinda been ok with everything..) and I'm not exactly known for providing support to others. I think the answer is specifically because ADISC provides a contrast to all the other (more fun-focused) communities I hang out in, and it's sometimes nice to see the non-sexual side of this stuff.

I guess that for many, as Note points out, the sexual element, although present, is not necessarily the primary interest or concern. I know for me, that my sexuality is inextricably intertwined with my regressive nature. In some ways I find that very difficult, (and of course in some ways pleasurable....let's not mince words here) The thing is that my interest and regressive desires definitely predate puberty, and though the emotional/psychological aspects of being AB are primarily feelings based, it is also a very sensual experience, one which gives rise to......well you know. Any way, it seem obvious that as my sexuality developed, my regressive desires became integrated with it.

So it's only natural that this forms part of my sexuality, but so does my attraction and relationship with my partner, which is also at times quite sexual (in a very different way) However, like my AB nature, there is a great deal about my relationship with my partner that is not sexualised.....even much of what is sensual or emotionally gratifying.

If I were able to remove the sexual element from my AB self, I think I would opt to do that, but that's quite like trying to remove the AB from my personality. The truth is, I think, that each of us us is like a Jenga tower....stable only while each delicate part of us is carefully supporting the others.

So, yes, for me there is sexuality involved, but only as a component....one I guess which is secondary and far less essential than my need to regress. Each of us, though sharing similarities, also have unique and individual desires.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    If I were able to remove the sexual element from my AB self, I think I would opt to do that, but that's quite like trying to remove the AB from my personality. The truth is, I think, that each of us us is like a Jenga tower....stable only while each delicate part of us is carefully supporting the others.

So, yes, for me there is sexuality involved, but only as a component....one I guess which is secondary and far less essential than my need to regress. Each of us, though sharing similarities, also have unique and individual desires.
    This is a really good way of explaining Paraphilia Infantalism and I certainly relate. It is sexual for me, but there are a lot of components. I think ozbub has explained it well, that all the facets you've seen discussed on this site, go into the entire mix. Yes, there are some that don't experience a sexual component, but I would suspect that most of us do. There are some who don't care about pacifiers such as myself, but again, I suspect that most do. It all hinges on one's early experiences when we started making associations of baby items while we were a young child and attached other feelings to them. And then, here we are.

For me it's very very very minor... I more consider myself a baby that's an adult... but none the less I'm an adult and there is a bit of sexuality associated with diapers. But I feel Ozbub has put it better than I could have.

Obviously none of us can claim to talk for the minority or majority of users on here but I would imagine that for a large number of people on this forum there is a sexual component to it all. I know that for me it is really tied into my sexuality as a whole and to be honest I've realised over the past couple of months that it really is more sexual for me then anything else. Although I do enjoy wearing and trying to get into a little mind-set for relaxation and a way to shut off all the crap off the real world there is really a large sexual element to it all which I would want to explore more with any future partners.

I agree with what Boundcoder said. I am happy with my quirks, and don't generally feel the need for support. I just like what I do and enjoy talking about it with others that share my interests.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the forum, I just wonder how many others like it for the same reasons that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    I agree with what Boundcoder said. I am happy with my quirks, and don't generally feel the need for support. I just like what I do and enjoy talking about it with others that share my interests.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the forum, I just wonder how many others like it for the same reasons that I do.
    Past polling here indicates that most of us find it at least a little bit sexual. There's no question on my part; it's the primary motivation. That doesn't mean I can't be social in diapers or with other diaper people and have nothing sexual involved but it's the real reason I wear and without that I doubt it would be more than a passing curiosity. It caused me a lot of grief in my teens and early 20s but I'm happy with it now.

I find us to be somewhat on the prudish side as a community and I think that's unfortunate. Sexually motivated ABDLs need support too and there's a lot of room under the PG-13 rules to allow that. I think the concern that we might become "one of those sites" creates something of a chilling effect on threads that do or might get made. I hope we'll continue to accept all parts of the community as we go forward.

I find it sexual for myself, but I also know that it started off as non-sexual, so I make sure to take care of both sides of my Adult-Baby needs, I used to be way ashamed of the sexual side of it, but now I accept it, enjoy it, and then put it aside when I'm done and go back to enjoying the relaxation of regression.