Thread: Some good news for once......

Red face Some good news for once......

Hello, Me again. Let's cut to the chase, basically I have been worried on weather or not my fantasies have been effecting my life for a while, and i have been praying to god, and thinking about it, Recently I even attempted to get answers, by not doing my habit for 2 weeks starting yesterday, Which i failed but i got what i wanted anyway and i got the awener, the thing is it isn't my fantasies that is causing the problems, It is me mostly.

The Thing is, I may have Generalized anxiety in addition to Asperger's syndome/HFA and terretts, and it always fells like i have to meet other peoples expations, ahead of my own even if I don't like them and if I don't, my inner voice says stuff like, "Your Not Strong Enough," "Your Not Brave Enough," "Your not Intelligent enough," "You will never pass your classes," "You are not as brave/strong as your brother," "You Cannot Do Math," "Your the R-word." Which are all things i have been told before over the years, and also insulting my Sissy/Abdl tendencies in a part little, part mocking voice Like, "You Like to wear Diapies, Sleep in a crib, Wear Panties, Wear Girly Clothing..." Also the voice says that my Abdl and Adult sides cannot co-exist, even though i know that is not true, after all I am talking to a bunch of Diaper wearers, who have life's as well as there abdl sides.

Also Due to above, I always have held A LOT of Stuff Back, and always pretended to be happy when trying to fit other peoples standards, which is what lead to what happened with my negativity going sky high, because i was tried of pretending to fit other peoples standards of society and decided to do what i want, Which as one can tell, Did not work well. and I didn't think of others opinions or cues because well i was just exhausted, and as soon as i got in my room, I didn't have to fit my grandmothers or my brothers standards, and i could just relax in peace, while wetting my diaper, at any rate well my grandmother helped me realize a couple days ago, that i can't do that, and well I Realized what have I done Which is the opposite of what i wanted, Which In case you were wondering it is to accept my little side, and not let it effect my life.

Which brings us back to yesterday, Basically i had to study, so i tried studing in my diapers, which was awesome. Basically Long Story short, Due to the events of yesterday I know Why I like my fantasies, and that they never were the problem to begin with, and that the problem is my Inner Voices, but i don't really know what to do in that regard, and i need advice.

Default Name that tune...

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hello, Me again. Let's cut to the chase, [...] the problem is my Inner Voices, but i don't really know what to do in that regard, and i need advice.
    Short version, KittyninjaW.

In with what I think goes along with a part of your background...

Name your 'demons'... Those play-backs of the things that have been told to you over the years (some of us used to call them 'old tapes' yet, almost no-one uses tape-recordings anymore so, perhaps we'll call them old-mp4's no, bad-mp4's!) -mp4's contain imagery in addition to the songs!

You've got a play-list of some pretty self-defeating messages...

First-off (a bit like you've started in this thread)... identify those bad messages - at this point, it doesn't matter if you believe in the messages as true or not and,...

...It doesn't matter who put them there either, (again, for this part of the exercise just build the list, put them in a line-up... Identify them and, learn to spot them in the moment they show up!

Now, if we switch analogies a bit... these are all a sort of malware and, much like on our actual computers and phones, etc... there's various levels of complications that tend to arise, from these being in your system - and, so we'll need to run a system wide scan to identify and locate them - before we can start figuring out how to eradicate them.

This will allow us to identify and assess the issues... we might find proverbial ad-ware, virus', trojens or, possibly a root-kit! ...

Now, we'll need some sort of definition criteria to find these by...

Let's start with finding any sort of negative, demeaning, disruptive and obstructive sorts of thoughts and, feelings.

These can be the voice-messages (that you mentioned) that keep playing in your head...

"Your Not Strong Enough," "Your Not Brave Enough," "Your not Intelligent enough," "You will never pass your classes," "You are not as brave/strong as your brother," "You Cannot Do Math," "Your the R-word."
    These can be any sort of Automatic Negative Thoughts, "bad ANTs" The messages (bad mp4's), tend to be pretty easy to identify as basically, nothing in kindness and/or, nothing constructive, that you would say or do to others, such as aimed at a child for instance...

Note too, if you've got a large colony of ANT's to deal with... it effectively can become akin to a DDOS or Distributed Denial Of Service, taking all or most of the access and resources away from useful, needed and desired functions.

There are also more tricky ANT's too, that don't necessarily use human-readable 'code' (often can't be identified/named directly)... These tend to reside in the subconscious-mind and, often will operate as feelings... they are more a conditioning of 'out-put', as opposed to the messages that tend to be more 'in-put' centric... **so much for the short version, sorry!**...

Initially, these tend to follow immediately after a negative message yet, with a number of instances and over a period of time; these become a sort of habit of emotion (a part or form of Depression) - they become the default feeling and sense of being, without needing nearly as much frequency or strength of reinforcement to keep them in this state.

Now, you may be able to DIY on your own, some of the more minor ad-ware and, lighter virus issues however - you'll likely need some professional assistance to deal with the proverbial bots, trojens, root-kits, etc. - You'll need a Program such as therapy and professional support services... You might learn ways to sand-box ANT's and, negative feelings until, you can implement APT - Automatic Positive Thinking, quarantine or, elimination of the bad-code...

But, before or during this period of inventory... Go see your GP! We need to make sure your CPU isn't sitting askew in the socket, check your power-supply and connections and, make sure the cooling/ventilation is in proper working order, etc... In other words, get to your doctor to be checked for physiological issues too!

Perhaps, for you... AB and/ or DL, is the equivalent of booting into 'off-line safe-mode'... and, that's a good thing to do at times especially, when the system is overwhelmed and/or faulty in operation...

In summary:
    I think that you're on the right track.
    If you're not already, get in touch with with some counseling and therapy and, go see your doctor too!

Keep exploring and, keep talking too!
    For now,
    -Marka
    Last edited by Marka; 25-Feb-2016 at 07:55.

The OP's post reminded me of my favorite Eastwood quote

I don't take this to mean giving up and saying "I can't"

There are obstacles to the achievement of any goal, some of them external, some of them internal. To overcome or find ways to work around obstacles, you need to know what they are. I need to make a constant conscious effort to socialize, otherwise my social skills would rust away and I'd become a total hermit. You may have less natural talent than others at certain things, but that doesn't mean you should give up. You just need to work a little harder at them than someone else does.

Sometimes, when it looks like something comes easy to someone else, if you look closer you find that they're putting a lot more time and effort into it than you realize. I found that out when I started endurance racing. Some of the elites looked like it all came naturally, until I started hanging and training with some of them. I found out the secret was less natural talent and more the prodigious amount of time and miles they'd put in training for years and years.

You know, and even have labels for, some of your challenges, so you know what you have to overcome to get what you want and be who you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Short version, KittyninjaW.

In with what I think goes along with a part of your background...

Name your 'demons'... Those play-backs of the things that have been told to you over the years (some of us used to call them 'old tapes' yet, almost no-one uses tape-recordings anymore so, perhaps we'll call them old-mp4's no, bad-mp4's!) -mp4's contain imagery in addition to the songs!

You've got a play-list of some pretty self-defeating messages...

First-off (a bit like you've started in this thread)... identify those bad messages - at this point, it doesn't matter if you believe in the messages as true or not and,...

...It doesn't matter who put them there either, (again, for this part of the exercise just build the list, put them in a line-up... Identify them and, learn to spot them in the moment they show up!

Now, if we switch analogies a bit... these are all a sort of malware and, much like on our actual computers and phones, etc... there's various levels of complications that tend to arise, from these being in your system - and, so we'll need to run a system wide scan to identify and locate them - before we can start figuring out how to eradicate them.

This will allow us to identify and assess the issues... we might find proverbial ad-ware, virus', trojens or, possibly a root-kit! ...

Now, we'll need some sort of definition criteria to find these by...

Let's start with finding any sort of negative, demeaning, disruptive and obstructive sorts of thoughts and, feelings.

These can be the voice-messages (that you mentioned) that keep playing in your head...

These can be any sort of Automatic Negative Thoughts, "bad ANTs" The messages (bad mp4's), tend to be pretty easy to identify as basically, nothing in kindness and/or, nothing constructive, that you would say or do to others, such as aimed at a child for instance...

Note too, if you've got a large colony of ANT's to deal with... it effectively can become akin to a DDOS or Distributed Denial Of Service, taking all or most of the access and resources away from useful, needed and desired functions.

There are also more tricky ANT's too, that don't necessarily use human-readable 'code' (often can't be identified/named directly)... These tend to reside in the subconscious-mind and, often will operate as feelings... they are more a conditioning of 'out-put', as opposed to the messages that tend to be more 'in-put' centric... **so much for the short version, sorry!**...

Initially, these tend to follow immediately after a negative message yet, with a number of instances and over a period of time; these become a sort of habit of emotion (a part or form of Depression) - they become the default feeling and sense of being, without needing nearly as much frequency or strength of reinforcement to keep them in this state.

Now, you may be able to DIY on your own, some of the more minor ad-ware and, lighter virus issues however - you'll likely need some professional assistance to deal with the proverbial bots, trojens, root-kits, etc. - You'll need a Program such as therapy and professional support services... You might learn ways to sand-box ANT's and, negative feelings until, you can implement APT - Automatic Positive Thinking, quarantine or, elimination of the bad-code...

But, before or during this period of inventory... Go see your GP! We need to make sure your CPU isn't sitting askew in the socket, check your power-supply and connections and, make sure the cooling/ventilation is in proper working order, etc... In other words, get to your doctor to be checked for physiological issues too!

Perhaps, for you... AB and/ or DL, is the equivalent of booting into 'off-line safe-mode'... and, that's a good thing to do at times especially, when the system is overwhelmed and/or faulty in operation...

For now,
    -Marka
    I honestly think your right Marka, I do get overwelmed, especally when thinking about things i cant really control, like my brother and my grandmother. and when i get overwelmed I get too stressed, and it's hard for me to function, I don't let it get me down but it gets hard at times, Especially when everything goes haywire, and when my emotions get the better of me, and i get into Emotional Overload, and i have to do stiming behaviors, and usually when i get super stressed, I get beyond tired, and tend to regress, into a little girl/abdl or a dog or a cat, or whatever my fantasy is, Not to say that i give up, In fact usually at the end of the day I just relax in my room, Read Abdl Stories, Play Video games, Study a bit, then move on with my life and yes I am working on getting Therapy now, we are debating on weather to go to my college for counseling, or to a private person, to get therapy, and some medication which has been taken away from me, also thank you for that.

Also one more thing i forgot to mencenon this but a part of me really wants to become a little girl, which I know i am a guy, but still a part of me wants to become a little girl for whatever reason, I don't know why, but still it really does kinda sadden me,