• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone, new guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeDave

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My name is Dave from New York, and to put it simply, I am a bedwetter. I wear a diaper to bed every night. I do not have involuntary control on my bladder muscle, and have been that way my entire life. I can hold it when I am awake, unless I am very tired or had too much to drink, but have no control whenever I am asleep. Even if I need just a 20 minute nap I need to put on some kind of protection.
I usually wear depends of something similar when I am home in the evening just in case I am not paying attention, and will switch to something more protective when i am going down for the night.
I do not talk about this with any of my friends, I keep very private. I do not date much, if at all, because I am embarrassed by it, even though I shouldn't be, and do not put myself. or her in that position. That said, I would certainly like to chat and discuss with others who have similar issues, possibly even meet some of them.

All that is why I joined this site, but it is not who I am, or limit me from doing what i enjoy. I like many outside activities, camping, boats, snowmobiling, and being with friends. I enjoy just hanging out at home with those close to me, just wish I could find someone to share my issue with. Anyway, I hope to meet new people here and actually feel comfortable talking about it openly

Dave

WeeDave said:
My name is Dave from New York, and to put it simply, I am a bedwetter. I wear a diaper to bed every night. I do not have involuntary control on my bladder muscle, and have been that way my entire life. I can hold it when I am awake, unless I am very tired or had too much to drink, but have no control whenever I am asleep. Even if I need just a 20 minute nap I need to put on some kind of protection.
I usually wear depends of something similar when I am home in the evening just in case I am not paying attention, and will switch to something more protective when i am going down for the night.
I do not talk about this with any of my friends, I keep very private. I do not date much, if at all, because I am embarrassed by it, even though I shouldn't be, and do not put myself. or her in that position. That said, I would certainly like to chat and discuss with others who have similar issues, possibly even meet some of them.

All that is why I joined this site, but it is not who I am, or limit me from doing what i enjoy. I like many outside activities, camping, boats, snowmobiling, and being with friends. I enjoy just hanging out at home with those close to me, just wish I could find someone to share my issue with. Anyway, I hope to meet new people here and actually feel comfortable talking about it openly

Dave

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. Sorry that you've had all this trouble, and I hope that you will one day be able to find someone.

We're a pretty diverse group of people here. Feel free to check out and browse the forums. I like to be outside too. I've never gotten the chance to go snowmobiling, sounds fun tho.

WeeDave said:

Dave

Dave,
There are quite a few people on here that suffer from some level of incontinence. I can't speak for everyone, but many of us on here are also understanding of or even indulgent in AB activities. Call it a coping mechanism or in my case, that's just how I've always been.

I've been diaper dependent on and off my entire life due to nervous system issues. That being said, I am very active, enjoy all kinds of sports and outdoor stuff and work a lot (probably too much). I was a bedwetter as a child and for the last 20+ years have been a bedwetter as an adult. I sleep next to my wife with thick diapers on. She is accepting of my condition. You can find someone special who is also accepting. Welcome to ADISC.
Spaz

Hi and welcome. I think this will be a good site for. I hope that after a while, you will feel more comfortable with your incontinence. There are women out there who won't judge, but will accept your condition. It just takes time.

Hi there Dave and welcome! There are a lot of us here so don't be shy :) Same here, though it's during the day and at night. I use my AB life as a coping thing too. I was actually from New York originally. Just know that you are not alone and you'll find someone, not to worry. My girlfriend is very accepting about my condition and she even says that I should accept my AB side...when I came out she said that she was proud of me. If I met her in real life, she said that she would even change me if I needed it. So don't worry...you'll find someone <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back