Status
Not open for further replies.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
For all UK and European DLs, Nappies R'Us will have the ABU Cushies V2.0, SDK V2.0 and Little Pawz in stock Wednesday for delivery Friday. They're also restocking on Space, but in lower quantities, presumably because the other new products have higher priority on the cargo manifest.

Happy crinkling!

Ohh sweet! That's great news for all of those in the UK. I've tried the Space ones. LOVE them. Haven't tried the Little Pawz tho. I also love SDK's. Have any of those been available in the UK before?

Mattew said:
Ohh sweet! That's great news for all of those in the UK. I've tried the Space ones. LOVE them. Haven't tried the Little Pawz tho. I also love SDK's. Have any of those been available in the UK before?

Well, you've always been able to get them shipped over, albeit at hideous expense. NRU started stocking the original SDK and Cushies in September, and the Space in November. They have a distribution arrangement with ABU. I assume that they're being shipped directly from the manufacturer in China, since it would be ludicrous to incur two sets of transshipment and customs charges unnecessarily.

If my living arrangements change for the better in next academic year, I think I'll make a whistle-stop purchase at this place :)

I've only found out about Nappies-R-Us recently. Have they been around for a while?

Indianajones said:
If my living arrangements change for the better in next academic year, I think I'll make a whistle-stop purchase at this place :)

I've only found out about Nappies-R-Us recently. Have they been around for a while?

To the best of my knowledge, Nappies R Us hasn't been around that long. Its parent company, Incontinence Shop has been around quite a while, however. The odd thing is that both sites operate while having almost identical product ranges.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately our container has been delayed by about a week, so we aren't going to have the Little Pawz or new Cushies and SDKs in stock now until the 1st of March.

Akastus said:
To the best of my knowledge, Nappies R Us hasn't been around that long. Its parent company, Incontinence Shop has been around quite a while, however. The odd thing is that both sites operate while having almost identical product ranges.

From what I can see, Inc.Shop is directed more to IC buyers, while NRU is evidently more directed at selling the "fun" ABDL brands... presumably so that non-ABDL IC customers take them seriously. You won't find ABU or Little Pawz in Inc.Shop's navigation structure for example; they only show up if you use the search box.

Dash said:
You won't find ABU or Little Pawz in Inc.Shop's navigation structure for example; they only show up if you use the search box.

mmmmm stealth diapers !

bambinod said:
mmmmm stealth diapers !

I'm not sure that I'd call Space/Little Pawz/Simple stealthy. They're a tad too thick for that.

Hey do you think I can get a sample of some ABU space please if possible? I don't have a ton of free money?

Are there pictures of the v2.0 cushies? Are they identical to the original ones as far as design goes?

bambinod said:
mmmmm stealth diapers !

Akastus said:
I'm not sure that I'd call Space/Little Pawz/Simple stealthy. They're a tad too thick for that.

I was gonna say, in that case "the stealthier, the better" ...but I actually found the ABU Space diapers too thick! #WorstDLinTheWorld?

The artwork is essentially identical. They may have colorized the ABU logo. But other than that and the wide single tapes, it's a completely different diaper. And better in pretty much every respect.

Right, after that little hiccup, they are now in stock.

They are bloody expensive though! At over £16 pound for ten nappies!!

I ordered x 2 packs of the SDK 2.0 just to see what they are like as I used to love the originals, but with shipping and the god awful UK VAT in came to nearly £50
I found I could order from SaveExpress x3 of the new MYDiaper Sexy (awesome nappy by the way) and x2 of the new crinklz, with shipping from Germany it worked out at just over £15 pound dearer now that's 50 nappies compared to the 20 SDK's

So I did just that, as it was time to stock up as I was down to my last pack of Betterdrys.

So these SDK's are going to have to be a special occasion nappy at those prices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back