Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Pawz UK

Default Little Pawz UK

For all UK and European DLs, Nappies R'Us will have the ABU Cushies V2.0, SDK V2.0 and Little Pawz in stock Wednesday for delivery Friday. They're also restocking on Space, but in lower quantities, presumably because the other new products have higher priority on the cargo manifest.

Happy crinkling!

Ohh sweet! That's great news for all of those in the UK. I've tried the Space ones. LOVE them. Haven't tried the Little Pawz tho. I also love SDK's. Have any of those been available in the UK before?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Ohh sweet! That's great news for all of those in the UK. I've tried the Space ones. LOVE them. Haven't tried the Little Pawz tho. I also love SDK's. Have any of those been available in the UK before?
    Well, you've always been able to get them shipped over, albeit at hideous expense. NRU started stocking the original SDK and Cushies in September, and the Space in November. They have a distribution arrangement with ABU. I assume that they're being shipped directly from the manufacturer in China, since it would be ludicrous to incur two sets of transshipment and customs charges unnecessarily.

If my living arrangements change for the better in next academic year, I think I'll make a whistle-stop purchase at this place

I've only found out about Nappies-R-Us recently. Have they been around for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    If my living arrangements change for the better in next academic year, I think I'll make a whistle-stop purchase at this place

I've only found out about Nappies-R-Us recently. Have they been around for a while?
    To the best of my knowledge, Nappies R Us hasn't been around that long. Its parent company, Incontinence Shop has been around quite a while, however. The odd thing is that both sites operate while having almost identical product ranges.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately our container has been delayed by about a week, so we aren't going to have the Little Pawz or new Cushies and SDKs in stock now until the 1st of March.

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, Nappies R Us hasn't been around that long. Its parent company, Incontinence Shop has been around quite a while, however. The odd thing is that both sites operate while having almost identical product ranges.
    From what I can see, Inc.Shop is directed more to IC buyers, while NRU is evidently more directed at selling the "fun" ABDL brands... presumably so that non-ABDL IC customers take them seriously. You won't find ABU or Little Pawz in Inc.Shop's navigation structure for example; they only show up if you use the search box.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    You won't find ABU or Little Pawz in Inc.Shop's navigation structure for example; they only show up if you use the search box.
    mmmmm stealth diapers !

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    mmmmm stealth diapers !
    I'm not sure that I'd call Space/Little Pawz/Simple stealthy. They're a tad too thick for that.

Hey do you think I can get a sample of some ABU space please if possible? I don't have a ton of free money?