Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nap time?

Default Nap time?

So I have been doing early morning shifts with my porter job for a while now. I love them but dang I end up taking a nap in the middle of the day and I am up a little late at night. In a positive point of view though this helps me regress. Nothing like snuggling with my two plushes Rosetta and Glimmeria.

Do any of you take naps during the day?

I used to when I was working three jobs, one full time and two part time jobs. I was always exhausted. In my full time job, I had to go from computer to computer and load software, either to the computer or computer to server. I would get three loading at the same time, which slowed down our internet connection and I would take a short nap while waiting for everything to load. Then I'd move on to the next three computers. I usually had four labs with twenty five computers per lab. (my numbers don't work on my Lenova, made in China computer so I had to type out the number twenty five. Sorry.)

At my current job I often take a nap during lunch because I'm up a little before 6 AM. On the weekends I take naps like I did today if I'm just tired or if I didn't get enough sleep from the night before but due to staying up later on Friday and Saturday nights.
    Taking naps especially on the weekend while cuddling with my plushie and sucking on my paci helps me feel little during the day.

Yes I do. Some time I've got tired from playing and being buzz doing stuff.
    And I'm Becoming a little bit grouchy when I get over tired . Or if I am going out in the evenving and going stay up past my bed time. Then I need to be put down for a nap.

Pluss being a little boy I need to have lots of sleeps when I get tired.
    Also I get told that I a good boy for having my nap. And i do feel better aftarword.
    Daddy's know best.

I often need to take a nap in the late afternoon.

I do from time to time when I come up short on sleep. I have to do it before 4pm and for no more than an hour or it messes with getting to sleep later.

I do take a nap occasionally. I have a muscle-wasting condition so days when I've been required to do quite a lot of travelling and been on my feet a lot, will sometimes be followed by a nap the following day. Or the nap will happen as soon as the weekend arrives, if I'm not working from home.

I'll usually just get into bed for 1-2 hours if I do so. Any more and it throws my routine out and I struggle to get off to sleep at night.

I took a nap today after a full nights sleep.. I ended up sleeping for 6 hours again, so I don't like napping unless someone is around to wake me up, otherwise I nap all day.. Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I do from time to time when I come up short on sleep. I have to do it before 4pm and for no more than an hour or it messes with getting to sleep later.
    It does with me too. I will set my alarm clock on my cell and I literally will have to put it on a shelf somewhere. If I don't I will grab it and turn it off and sleep the rest of the day. Thats my noon naps from early shifts. I sometimes will be up till 1am just because I slept the rest of the day

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    I took a nap today after a full nights sleep.. I ended up sleeping for 6 hours again, so I don't like napping unless someone is around to wake me up, otherwise I nap all day.. Literally
    I second that! I love to nap. But if my husband isn't around to wake me I could sleep all day!