• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings from belgium !

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgianboy1989

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi there!

took me a long time before joining this site. but here it goes :)

i'm a 26 year old boy from belgium, ab/dl since my late teens . had some binges and purges and now that i'm single after a long time relationship i'm looking to 'scratch that diaper itch' again.

i'm not the standard little. i love to cuddle , but you'd rarely see me acting like a little boy out of my own. i however enjoy it very much to be 'forced' in that role.

i'm into music a lot ( heavy metal, folk , ..) play guitar myself and i regulary go to gigs. love to wander around in the zoo as well.

looking forward to meeting some diaperfriends from belgium, or online friends from all over the world.

feel free to say hi! :)

Welcome! Belgium is a wonderful country. I have visited several times for work. The people on the northside are very very friendly.

Howdy and welcome Belgianboy1989. Welcome to ADISC. Any particular animals that you like to watch at the zoo?

Hi and welcome. That's an interesting combination between Heavy Metal and Folk. I like both as well.

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome Belgianboy1989. Welcome to ADISC. Any particular animals that you like to watch at the zoo?

pinguins are my spirit animals :D

- - - Updated - - -

Awe. Cool

belgianboy1989 said:
hi there!

took me a long time before joining this site. but here it goes :)

i'm a 26 year old boy from belgium, ab/dl since my late teens . had some binges and purges and now that i'm single after a long time relationship i'm looking to 'scratch that diaper itch' again.

[...]

feel free to say hi! :)

Welcome aboard! I am from Italy but I love Belgium, I have several good friends there and I come visit pretty often!

Which part of Belgium are you from? Flemish, French-speaking, or the tiny German-speaking bit? :)

Hi.

I am a little as well.

Everybody here is really friendly and supportive.

Sisi

thanks!
I'm from the flemish part, Antwerp to be precise :) .

nice to hear there are some belgium fans abroad :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back