• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLtedy247

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
I am new here and i hope to find some friends. I am a dl, i love to wear my diapers when i can and i also enjoy being a daddy as well. I have been a dl for a long time and in the last few years have been getting more and more interested in playing the daddy role.
I'm not sure what else to put here and im not very good at writing about my self but i am looking for friends and littles.

DLtedy247 said:
I am new here and i hope to find some friends. I am a dl, i love to wear my diapers when i can and i also enjoy being a daddy as well. I have been a dl for a long time and in the last few years have been getting more and more interested in playing the daddy role.
I'm not sure what else to put here and im not very good at writing about my self but i am looking for friends and littles.

Welcome DLtedy! That was a good intro. What are some of the things you like to do when you're not padded up. Or even when you're padded up? For example, I see you like fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back