To those with mommy's an daddy's who keep them diapered 24/7....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
whats it like? im curious cuz once i have my own place, mommy n daddy pretty much said my pants are gonna be meh new potty ^///^;. Unfortunately, their only online, but for those of you who have mommy's an daddy's physically there with you, i'd really like to know O: whats it like bein babied like that? o:

My mommy took all my underwear and I have no idea where it is. She orders a case of Bambino classico every couple weeks and makes sure I'm always diapered. After a month or so, she let me change myself some. I wear a pair of compression panties over them to keep them from crinkling in public and make them slimmer under my jeans. Every now and then, she lets me wear a pull up. (I can fit into the Goodnites).
Every few hours (though she forgets a lot), she takes me in our bedroom and puts me on the bed. I take my pants and panties off. Then she puts a towel under me, removes my wet diaper (she doesn't change poopy ones), cleans me, puts a new diaper under me, powders me, and tapes up the fresh diaper. (Aahhh!) Then I dress myself (except at bed time).
When I have to poop, I tell mommy and she either lets me use the potty or says I have to go in my diaper -- which I have to change myself.
We both work from home right now, so this all works perfectly! Later in the fall I won't be able to do this anymore. :-(
At night, we often role play more and she dresses me for bed in my baby pjs. She usually puts a locking diaper cover on me so I don't mess with my diapers at night. I sometimes wear a bonnet, and she always puts a ribbon through my pacifier so she can tie it around my head and keep it in all night.

Chrisser said:
My mommy took all my underwear and I have no idea where it is. She orders a case of Bambino classico every couple weeks and makes sure I'm always diapered. After a month or so, she let me change myself some. I wear a pair of compression panties over them to keep them from crinkling in public and make them slimmer under my jeans. Every now and then, she lets me wear a pull up. (I can fit into the Goodnites).
Every few hours (though she forgets a lot), she takes me in our bedroom and puts me on the bed. I take my pants and panties off. Then she puts a towel under me, removes my wet diaper (she doesn't change poopy ones), cleans me, puts a new diaper under me, powders me, and tapes up the fresh diaper. (Aahhh!) Then I dress myself (except at bed time).
When I have to poop, I tell mommy and she either lets me use the potty or says I have to go in my diaper -- which I have to change myself.
We both work from home right now, so this all works perfectly! Later in the fall I won't be able to do this anymore. :-(
At night, we often role play more and she dresses me for bed in my baby pjs. She usually puts a locking diaper cover on me so I don't mess with my diapers at night. I sometimes wear a bonnet, and she always puts a ribbon through my pacifier so she can tie it around my head and keep it in all night.

sounds like u have a loving mommy who wants to keep her baby comfy n dry (and outta trouble xP)

My daddy keeps me in diapers 24/7 unless I diaper him and he is now thinking about potty training me. I am bummed out about it because I really like being in diapers. I am not allowed to go without a diaper or I get punished.

oh my o:, potty trainin huh.

If my daughter can be trained successfully and go through, my daddy might not have to potty train me. At least she is sitting on her potty but daddy says he should still try it with me because he thinks I will like it because of a story I wrote.

My mom and dad raised me with diaper discipline. i am now 63. When i was little i was always wetting my pants and never out of diapers at night. When I turned 13 they were fed up and told me it was diapers night and day from then on. My little sister was allowed to make fun of me and feed me a baby bottle and baby food. she was 8 years younger than me..i was often humiliated in front of friends and houseguests, i have been in diapers 247 all but 6 years of my life.

Reactions: richieboy
I am kept diapered 24/7. I don't have a mommy though

Glens said:
My mom and dad raised me with diaper discipline. i am now 63. When i was little i was always wetting my pants and never out of diapers at night. When I turned 13 they were fed up and told me it was diapers night and day from then on. My little sister was allowed to make fun of me and feed me a baby bottle and baby food. she was 8 years younger than me..i was often humiliated in front of friends and houseguests, i have been in diapers 247 all but 6 years of my life.

oh.....ok, but when i said mommy's and daddies i meant, yknow caretakers, not ur actual mom n dad o-o

I am in diapers 24/7 because of incontinence. However We have a rule in our house. When I am little I am not allowed to touch my diapers on my own. Daddy has to do all the changes. Sometimes Daddy says that I am not big enough to use the potty and so when I mess he changes me, But sometimes he has me use the potty. The other day I got some new diapers and daddy did not let me open them on my own. When he got home he changed me into one of my new diapers. He checked my diaper a few times and changed me when I was stinky. Usually when I am in a disposable I am not allowed to use the potty. Also I never tell daddy when I am wet or messy he just checks me. I love being taken care of. However I do like adult time to. It is important to keep a balance.

binkygirl said:
I am in diapers 24/7 because of incontinence. However We have a rule in our house. When I am little I am not allowed to touch my diapers on my own. Daddy has to do all the changes. Sometimes Daddy says that I am not big enough to use the potty and so when I mess he changes me, But sometimes he has me use the potty. The other day I got some new diapers and daddy did not let me open them on my own. When he got home he changed me into one of my new diapers. He checked my diaper a few times and changed me when I was stinky. Usually when I am in a disposable I am not allowed to use the potty. Also I never tell daddy when I am wet or messy he just checks me. I love being taken care of. However I do like adult time to. It is important to keep a balance.

hehehe xP n'aww, and yes balance is definitely important

I have nobody to baby me.
I am alone, and in diapers 24/7.
I wish I had a nice Daddy to treat me like the little baby I am.

It depends on what you want your life to look like - To be honest with you, my life is pretty "normal", save for the fact that I'm kept in diapers 24/7 by my GF/Mommy. (Guys, always girlfriend first!)

Every morning, I'm changed into Bunnies (bellissimo) and a stuffer, and I get dressed, do my hair, pack my diaperbag... I drive my kickass car to work. (I drive a pretty cool car!) I do my job, and give my coworkers a hard time (read: I sexually harass them.), and then I go home at lunch to get fed and changed out of my VERY wet diaper. Sometimes I'm poopy by then.

I go back to work, finish my day. Before I leave the office, I change into my gym clothes that don't really hide the fact that I'm diapered, then I hop on the freeway to goto the downtown Y where I've taken up nightly Boot Camp classes. . . I meet Mommy there after work and when we're done, we think about what we're (meaning ME) gonna cook for dinner - I do most of the cooking!
We eat dinner, (literally) Netflix and chill, look for / apply for new jobs we want, or sometimes I'll play with my cars (play with car parts..) and then its usually time for shower and bed.

It's still kinda cold here, so I let Mommy take the first shower while our towels are in the dryer. She calls me when she's done, and I bring her a hot towel, fresh from the dryer. (It's amazing, it never gets old!) When she dries off, it's my turn, and she strips me down and helps me get into the shower. Normally, we shower together, and she washes my hair, (I wash my face with fancy Murad soap because I'm very particular about what goes on my face!) and then she soaps me down with either original Johnson's Baby Wash, or the Vanilla Oatmeal - whichever we're in the mood for. Sometimes, I have to shave my boy parts and legs because they get hairy and I cannot yet afford laser treatment. (Maybe one day!)

Mommy dries me off and puts me into a nighttime diaper and we get into bed. . . Not alot of ABDL stuff, there, just the usual talking and cuddling before we goto sleep. Those of you who are married / in a relationship know that this isn't the pinnacle of Life, but it's certainly the thing you miss the most when it's gone. (Been there, too!)

I hate to break it to you, but, after the newness wears off, it's just Life. That doesn't mean on some idle Tuesday afternoon that it won't hit you that you're finally living the life you always dreamed of, even if it isn't quite the life you always envisioned, but you'll smile because you realize that whatever you wanted all along, you pretty much have it. And it's a beautiful experience, and a warm thought, every time.

In short, it's alot like regular life, you just wear diapers and do baby stuff. So is it gonna be drastically different from the life you have now? I don't think so. What will probably be the biggest change is the living on your own/where you can start to really live life on your terms without having to look over your shoulder as much.

Good luck, it's an exciting journey!

I am in diapers almost 24/7 now. But I baby myself which is fine. But could change in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back