Not open for further replies.

Chrisser

Baby Girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My mommy surprised me last night with my own crib. We had talked about it, but I didn't know she bought one. She had it in our closet and surprised me at bedtime. She says I'm sleeping in it from now on, but I don't think I want to do that. She said the big bed is only for mommy to sleep in.
crib.jpg

Super Cute!!!!! Congrats!

Wow wish I had one. You are lucky to have a mommy that loves you that much.

Chrisser said:
My mommy surprised me last night with my own crib. We had talked about it, but I didn't know she bought one. She had it in our closet and surprised me at bedtime. She says I'm sleeping in it from now on, but I don't think I want to do that. She said the big bed is only for mommy to sleep in.
View attachment 25562

Wow.

Daddy and me looked at cribs.
But I decided against it becouse of my big body.
And like you if we got one I would be in it every night. And when it is time to be put down for a nap.

Awe that's really cute. Are you a wriggly baby? Maybe she wants to get more sleep hahaha. Either way, nice crib.

omg - how cute, I love your clothes, your crib and the whole atmosphere in that picture, I am super jealous now but happy for you ofcourse!!!

I'm super jealous! I really want a cot but I think my housemates would notice :laugh:

I suggested to my wife that we get a queen sized crib but all I got was razed eyebrows.

That's a very nice looking crib and accessories. I wish you a good night's sleep.

I would love a crib to sleep in. I would love to fill it with stuffed animals with a mobile hanging above me. After a fun night playing with toys and getting changed I would like to curl up with a bottle and go to sleep. I don't know how I would explain that to my family so this will have to remain a fantasy but hopefully one day I would love to have a crib of my own.

So we can't tell from the picture: Is it long enough to stretch out, or are you curled up?

No, I can't stretch out. It's a standard size baby crib. But I shift around and sometimes put my feet up on the rail to stretch out. We're exchanging the mattress today for a better one. I've slept in it two nights in a row! Last night I fell asleep drinking my bottle, but mommy came and put my paci back in for me. I took my bonnet off at night because I was hot, and so I got a little spanking this morning. :-( Maybe she can take a picture of me with my plush dolly next time. I also have a restraint locked onto my ankle so I can't get out, but that's under the covers. I'll ask mommy if she can take a picture of that.

Your mommy sounds amazingly committed

dogboy said:
I suggested to my wife that we get a queen sized crib but all I got was razed eyebrows.

Cut 'em off, did she? Dang, that's quite a reaction.

razed eyebrows lol

sbmccue said:
Cut 'em off, did she? Dang, that's quite a reaction.

lol

Yeah, I get a lot of raised eyebrows. But today I got in the mail as a surprise from my wife, two adult coloring books and colored pencils and marker pencils for them. She does treat her little idiot well.

Sounds rather like the earlier experience, posted a month ago as "My Baby Retreat", may have been a sort of dry run for bringing it home. (Pun well placed.)
What do you do to keep children from noticing the crib and wondering what's up?

The crib is a folding crib. We put it under our bed during the day. Here's a picture mommy took last night after I fell asleep.
cribbottle mini.jpg

Nice, it's pretty awesome that you got your own crib I really want one but with my current situation I can't get one.
Congrats and enjoy your crib!

Here's a pic from last night that mommy took:
cribpaci.jpg
I've been sleeping even better than I thought in my crib. I wake up once or twice a night and have to stretch my legs by putting them up on the side rail. I fold my little baby blanket and put it up there for padding. But my fit bit says I'm getting 3-4 hours of deep sleep every night! And mommy's sleeping better with the bed all to herself. And she's got a cold right now, so better that I'm in my crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back