Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in my new crib

Default Sleeping in my new crib

My mommy surprised me last night with my own crib. We had talked about it, but I didn't know she bought one. She had it in our closet and surprised me at bedtime. She says I'm sleeping in it from now on, but I don't think I want to do that. She said the big bed is only for mommy to sleep in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crib.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	25562

Wow wish I had one. You are lucky to have a mommy that loves you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisser View Post
    My mommy surprised me last night with my own crib. We had talked about it, but I didn't know she bought one. She had it in our closet and surprised me at bedtime. She says I'm sleeping in it from now on, but I don't think I want to do that. She said the big bed is only for mommy to sleep in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crib.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	25562

Wow.

Daddy and me looked at cribs.
    But I decided against it becouse of my big body.
    And like you if we got one I would be in it every night. And when it is time to be put down for a nap.

Awe that's really cute. Are you a wriggly baby? Maybe she wants to get more sleep hahaha. Either way, nice crib.

omg - how cute, I love your clothes, your crib and the whole atmosphere in that picture, I am super jealous now but happy for you ofcourse!!!

I'm super jealous! I really want a cot but I think my housemates would notice

I suggested to my wife that we get a queen sized crib but all I got was razed eyebrows.

That's a very nice looking crib and accessories. I wish you a good night's sleep.

I would love a crib to sleep in. I would love to fill it with stuffed animals with a mobile hanging above me. After a fun night playing with toys and getting changed I would like to curl up with a bottle and go to sleep. I don't know how I would explain that to my family so this will have to remain a fantasy but hopefully one day I would love to have a crib of my own.