My Nap Nap

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey and good afternoon to everybody, I really hope you are all well. As you all know, I don't get much privacy at all to enjoy wearing my Nappies, but today I had the opportunity to completely soak one. I deeply apologise if this is a waste of a thread, if so then please can a moderator delete it from the system. I really feel like an idiot for uploading these pictures, I really don't know why I am haha, I guess it's just part of being a Diaper Lover. My question is do you think my Nappy looks soaked enough from these pictures or would you of had more wee wees haha. I am so happy Nappy right now, will probably not get to wear another Nap Nap for a while but the super squishy, cuddly, cosy and so comfy time I have just had has made me for some silly reason want to show you my Nappy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 96
Did you have fun?...then it looks like a win to me. Sometimes I will find myself in a diaper when I have already used the toilet, but still want that feeling. Nothing like using the sprayer in the kitchen sink for impromptu faux wetting. lol

HAHA:) Hey yeah I did have a really nice relaxed time and was super fun, I can't believe how wearing a Nappy makes me forget all my problems, I just love them so much! Even the word, Nappy, I love!

- - - Updated - - -

Also aswell, as I am completely new (well not completely but every Nappy I put on, when I have privacy feels like a completely new experience, if that makes sense). I was just wondering what everybody's favourite positions are to wet themselves in a Nappy? I have read about how when you wet them it is supposed to feel very warm and you can feel all different sorts of sensations, whilst this is the same for me personally, I am not finding that when I do wet myself in my Nappy I don't really feel the actual wetting, for example I would like it to feel all warm around my self, obviously my pee is just getting absorbed straight into the padding and I never feel like I would of expected it to feel like and how eberybody else says it feels to wet a Nappy, the biggest part I want is the "warmth". I must sound stupid as obviously after I have a pee in my Nappy I do rub where I have just wet and it does feel warm but recently it just feels like when I pee in my Nappy I don't feel anything? Could it be that my Nappy is on too tight so all the warm wetness can't flow over me and is just getting absorbed straight into the padding? I want to feel the warmth like everybody describes when they have a pee in a Nappy haha, sorry everybody to confuse you all, I hope it all makes sense, maybe I am just putting my Nappies on too tight.

INeedACuddle said:
HAHA:) Hey yeah I did have a really nice relaxed time and was super fun, I can't believe how wearing a Nappy makes me forget all my problems, I just love them so much! Even the word, Nappy, I love!

- - - Updated - - -

Also aswell, as I am completely new (well not completely but every Nappy I put on, when I have privacy feels like a completely new experience, if that makes sense). I was just wondering what everybody's favourite positions are to wet themselves in a Nappy? I have read about how when you wet them it is supposed to feel very warm and you can feel all different sorts of sensations, whilst this is the same for me personally, I am not finding that when I do wet myself in my Nappy I don't really feel the actual wetting, for example I would like it to feel all warm around my self, obviously my pee is just getting absorbed straight into the padding and I never feel like I would of expected it to feel like and how eberybody else says it feels to wet a Nappy, the biggest part I want is the "warmth". I must sound stupid as obviously after I have a pee in my Nappy I do rub where I have just wet and it does feel warm but recently it just feels like when I pee in my Nappy I don't feel anything? Could it be that my Nappy is on too tight so all the warm wetness can't flow over me and is just getting absorbed straight into the padding? I want to feel the warmth like everybody describes when they have a pee in a Nappy haha, sorry everybody to confuse you all, I hope it all makes sense, maybe I am just putting my Nappies on too tight.

Try cloth diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back