Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attraction to Female Diapers

Default Attraction to Female Diapers

I find this very odd as otherwise im not a sissy, but I for some reason I find female verions of diapers to be insanely attractive to my DL side. Examples are the Female DC Amor/Dc Idyl and Im crazy excited for the new ABU lavender diaper, hell even my favorite pullup is the Always discreet. Anyone else feel this way?

I am the same way, I don't want to be a sissy but I love the DC amor and I want to try the new abu lavender when they come out. I just like diapers I don't care if they are supposed to be for a guy or a girl I will probably try them

I'm kind of the opposite - I'm a girl but I ordered the bright-blue DC Idyl sample instead of the Amor. :P

I think probably the simplest answer to this is that they are cuter. Boys stuff just isn't as cute as girls stuff is in general. It's hard to get that aesthetic of cutesy innocence without being inherently feminine. Plus they sometimes just look better, like more artistic with the designs. Girls stuff is more fashionable than guys stuff more ornate designs and what not. I don't think it makes you a sissy to recognize and appreciate the cuteness or elegantness that's present in female themed stuff. I actually take it a little further i typically wear dresses and the like when I'm playing little but I also don't consider myself a sissy I just like cute stuff and female stuff is cuter and it looks better half the time too.

Same here, I love the girlie designed diapers. I want the DC Amor and the new ABU Lavender.

I can see how this can be a thing for some littles. My one and only diaper punishment as a child was actually in a girl diaper so it surprises me that I am not more inclined to wearing them.

Me too, no interest in sissy stuff or crossdressing at all, but i love diapers that are pink or designed for girls. They are just much cuter!

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    I think probably the simplest answer to this is that they are cuter. Boys stuff just isn't as cute as girls stuff is in general.
    Right. (IMO.) That's why I hesitate to adopt the "Sissy / LG" label. I'm a huge fan of girl diapers, but that's sorta where the girl thing ends for me. And I think that has a lot to do with the fact that, next to the boy diapers, the girl ones just seem way more cutesy and babyish. I'll wear a princess-themed diaper any day versus a ninja/superhero-themed one. A princess, after all, Luvs to be Pampered. Wakka-wakka-wakka.

I like girlie diapers too, but I don't prefer them over boys & vice versa. I've never been into sissy things, but I did regrettably steal a bunch of princess Pull-ups from my aunts house back in the day when I was in 6th or 7th grade. They were the only baby diapers I could get my hands on and I ended up really enjoying them.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'm kind of the opposite - I'm a girl but I ordered the bright-blue DC Idyl sample instead of the Amor. :P
    I think that girls can get away with wearing diapers that are made for guys. How often do you see a girl wear her boyfriends shirt or robe. However you dont see guys wearing their girlfriends clothes even though they are cuter. For girls they are cute for wearing guys clothes but guys are sissies. I am not interested in being a sissy but I am just interested in different kinds of diapers so I didn't have a problem buying or wearing the DC amor and will probably order the ABU lavender when they come out.