• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

sissy rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyrick

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi there, friends, I am a male who has been dressing up in women's underwear since 2001. Now all of a sudden I desire to dress up as an infant in diapers and to pee in them or even defecate. I've read up on some of the literature but...can anybody explain why this has suddenly occurred?? I welcome any theories or explanations and luv joining the "club"...

Welcome sissy rick! The answer to your question is, well, not easy. There are many reasons and differ from person to person. Fortunately, ADISC has many articles on the hows and whys of infitilism. Here is a starter article: Basics

As you can see, we are a support group and welcome everyone here. We also like to get to know each other a little bit more beyond the diapers we know and love. What are some of your interests and hobbies? We look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Thank you, zipperless. I read the link with great interest, as I have done others. I just went up to Walmart just now & for the first time in my life bought a pack of men's disposable diapers. I think I purchased a size too large but that's OK. They feel wonderful! I'm drinking beer so as soon as I feel the urge again can't wait to just...let loose. The big Walmart had a whole "Baby" section but I haven't ventured into that yet, for pacifiers, formula & whatnot. The great thing about Walmart is it's anonymous...

Hi, I have just peed myself twice in my Depends. They feel quite heavy with the weight. They smell of urine but I like the smell. I assume I'll pee myself in bed a couple of times during the night. In the morning I'll discard them and pull on a new pair before I go to work. This is an incredibly liberating experience just being able to "go" in one's diaper. I wish I'd discovered this years ago. Now all I need is a pacifier & a teddy bear...

Hi and welcome to the site. In answer to your question, which by the way, is a very good one, has me scratching my head. Most of us hit these sort of desires when puberty rears its ugly head. Some, such as myself, experience it at a much earlier age. For me it was when I was four. If this is the first time you have had these desires, at age 63, you really break all the norms.

Do you think that perhaps you have had repressed feelings? Have you ever dreamed about finding diapers, but many years ago? I just wonder if you had these feelings when you were much younger, but subconsciously buried them because they would have seemed disturbing? If not, I don't have an answer for you.

sissyrick said:
Hi, I have just peed myself twice in my Depends. They feel quite heavy with the weight. They smell of urine but I like the smell. I assume I'll pee myself in bed a couple of times during the night. In the morning I'll discard them and pull on a new pair before I go to work. This is an incredibly liberating experience just being able to "go" in one's diaper. I wish I'd discovered this years ago. Now all I need is a pacifier & a teddy bear...

Caution: Depends can't hold a lot. They leaked on me once in bed. They tend to sag with weight. Fancier adult diapers you buy online have better leg gatherers.

Yes! I found out! Plastic sheets needed!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi dogboy, thank you for responding. i'm very interested in "repressed feelings." Wish I could afford a really good shrink! Ran into the same issue when i first started dressing in women's underwear circa 2001. Most seemed to have been doing it since puberty. I did too but..."grew out of it." I've progressed from women's underwear to (very recently) sissy panties to...diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back