AB mentioned in the Incredibles??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was watching the incredibles and a scene go me thinking. Towards the beginning when the kids are fighting at the table and they are arguing about being normal, Vi says, "The only one here that's normal is Jack Jack and he is still in diapers"

Dash responds under his breath "Lucky". His mother gives him a look then he quickly says "Uh I mean about being normal"

So, is this just a coincidence or is this like a... for lack of words, an Easter egg?
What do you guys think

OMG! I watched this JUST the other day and thought the EXACT same thing. Daddy gave me a funny look at that part making me feel kinda uncomfortable. Probably woulda gone right over his head if I wasn't fairly open about myself.

"I don't want to ACT normal mom I want to BE normal! The only normal one here is Jack-Jack, and he's not even toilet trained!"

"Lucky....oh, I uh meant about being normal, heh." *embarrassed look*

Hahaha, loved it. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AJFan2020
Whoa that's an incredible catch. I've seen that movie like ten times and I never noticed that little detail. It certainly could be an easter egg!

It never even occurred to me to think about that. And I have a thing for supers ironically. :wub:

A while back someone wrote a story based on that scene. I noticed it while at the theatre

It struck me at the time, but I think it was less of an Easter egg aimed ABDLs and more of the writers slipping in a joke about Dash being childish.

That said, ABDLs are the perfect audience for that joke and it certainly made me excited when I heard it.

I've always laughed when that part of the movie happens. I've always just found it to be a funny part of the movie. I don't see any deeper meaning to it.

For those wondering, here's a link. The moment in question happens near the end, around 3:30.

[video=youtube_share;PvElQvrx7ns]https://youtu.be/PvElQvrx7ns[/video]

Last edited:
It's been mentioned here and elsewhere before.

I remember catching that joke early on. I don't think it was intended as an inside joke for ABDL, though it most certainly works as one. I certainly enjoy the reference.

Reactions: AJFan2020
I love The Incredibles and I have lost count on how many times I have seen it and it never occured to me that, that scene could be and AB reference but I seriously doubt that, that was their intention though.

I love The Incredibles and most Pixar animations! This joke has always stood out to me (understandably so), but not sure whether it has ABDL roots or not. I'm guessing it's just a funny play on words and as ArchieRoni pointed out, playing on Dash's childishness.

However I also think the entertainment industry has a relatively good amount of ABDL (and Furry/BDSM etc. that are more aware of ABDL). I'm sure every and all industries have all types of people, but I feel there could especially be a lot of ABDL artists in the entertainment industry. I'm really just assuming this because there were a lot of furries (and overall open people that I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were into ABDL) at the animation school I was studying at.

So I also think it's totally more than possible that maybe it does have a small amount that has to do with ABDLism or Diapier Fur possibly.

Dash isn't the only one who wants to wear diapers.
[video=youtube;C58vScCSqac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C58vScCSqac[/video]

Don't forget Karman (not sure on spelling) from Spy Kids. In the second movie it is referenced that she was wearing diapers in her early teens by Judy (her brother) and referenced by their grandparents.

I think its probably just suposed to be funny, not really mean anything... but it would be completely awesome if it was elluding to something!

silentdreamer1996 said:
A while back someone wrote a story based on that scene. I noticed it while at the theatre

what's the name of the story?

Just saw Zootopia last night. For those of you on the lookout for diaper references, there is a small fox character that acts like a baby. This will probably appeal to furries as well.

Good movie.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Don't forget Karman (not sure on spelling) from Spy Kids. In the second movie it is referenced that she was wearing diapers in her early teens by Judy (her brother) and referenced by their grandparents.

I'm a huge fan of Spy Kids so I would like to point out that Carmen was a bedwetter in her early teens they had her that way(from things I've read and heard) as kind of a way to make older kids feel better about being a bed wetter, after all she's a spy xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back