medium crinklz2 / betterdry sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can anyone compare the medium with the large? I have some large here, they fit about the same as confidry, which run larger it seems. They're the ONLY diaper I can wear medium in, and they are close but do fit me. (the lower tapes only hit the front wing with about 1/2" to spare) I'd like to order a case of medium if they're usable. Yes I know, samples, but they're expensive! I'd rather invest that toward the case if I can. I was ordering from comficare.net, is there anyone better for usa?

Thanks for the reply, PP. (see what I did there?) You saved me from having a case of very nice looking stuffers I'd never use. The larges fit on me so the top tapes get to the wavy "sidelines". That leaves a lot of front wing material under on the sides, and is generally considered the smallest area of the range on a diaper. (and you start overlapping the waistband elastic on the front too) So I was thinking maybe a medium would fit better, but it sounds like NOT!

I have a 34" waist and I typically wear a Med in all other diapers and I barely fit in Crinklz Med. I almost wish I would have gotten Large instead but a lot of the reviews said they were the same as Dry 24/7. They are definitely smaller than Dry 24/7 though.

Last edited:
I'm a 38" waist on a good day, so clearly not happening for me.

I'm a 36" waist, and the Crinklz mediums are just about big enough for me; I've been able to wear and use them fine, but the waist doesn't really come up high enough to sit properly on my hips, therefore I've had issues with sagging. Will definitely get the large in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back