Thread: ACT Prep

Default ACT Prep

Any advice? I am taking the ACT in like a week and a half. What should I do to prep myself? I haven't gone to any workshops...why? Because I had to work when they were being offered. So, just some pointers would be nice, thank you.

Honestly, the best pointer I can give (as someone who got a no shit 32 on two tests) is to relax. People can get themselves so psyched out over these tests that they make dumb mistakes. You can always take it again if you mess up.

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    Honestly, the best pointer I can give (as someone who got a no shit 32 on two tests) is to relax. People can get themselves so psyched out over these tests that they make dumb mistakes. You can always take it again if you mess up.
    Really could not have said it better myself, as I did nearly the same thing (got a 32) but is just one test. The biggest thing is that the average high school student has the knowledge and ability to ace the test, its able about being ready to be asked to do something. Do not over stress!