Targeted Diaper Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to ADISC very often. I don't use incognito mode when I do nor do I have an ad blocker and I rarely, if ever get diaper adds. I haven't ordered diapers in a while and I don't go to diaper sites too often anymore (although every once and awhile I do) and I still don't get too many diaper add so I doubt it's ADISC.

Software for audio and visual design on the other hand I get bombarded with which is terrible because they're always so cool and helpful (I legitimately love watching the ads I see on youtube now because they're usually for such awesome stuff, lol) that they eventually end up with me reaching for my wallet.

Note said:
I take it as a sign that you're looking at far too much ABDL stuff.

:dunno: I'm really not though. Other than visiting ADISC in the evening time, I don't look at other ABDL content except to help answer a post or maybe once a month or so to order diapers.

It's great! I followed a link on here to eBay after going into a "Private Browsing" session, making sure I was logged out, then copy-pasted the link from the ADISC window to the private window and I still got "You looked at diapers, here's more." in my email inbox from them. Then there's sites that can detect you're using a private mode and refuse to work (**coughyahoomailcough**). It's good to know that the web browser does such a great job at sanitizing itself when you ask it to and then broadcasting its state to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back