Not open for further replies.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi
I know this has been brought up before but not for years
I'm looking at getting a new pacifier I already have a nuk 5 but cannot stand the latex.
Can anyone help me find a silicone nuk 5 preferably in the uk
Thanks for any help

Bby said:
Hi
I know this has been brought up before but not for years
I'm looking at getting a new pacifier I already have a nuk 5 but cannot stand the latex.
Can anyone help me find a silicone nuk 5 preferably in the uk
Thanks for any help

http://www.pacifiersrus.com

I've gotten all mine from them. They've got worldwide shipping, and a silicone nuk 5; placed onto a bunch of different guards. Some nipples aren't available on all the different guards.

TEATLINEUP31.jpg

Mattew said:
http://www.pacifiersrus.com

I've gotten all mine from them. They've got worldwide shipping, and a silicone nuk 5; placed onto a bunch of different guards. Some nipples aren't available on all the different guards.

View attachment 25530

Oh what a shame :O
I really, really hate latex ones, they taste bitter and awful. I might have more sensitive taste than most people, so that's why I have to choose silicone every time, it's essentially tasteless.

TyphaHare said:
Oh what a shame :O
I really, really hate latex ones, they taste bitter and awful. I might have more sensitive taste than most people, so that's why I have to choose silicone every time, it's essentially tasteless.

I'm confused. What's such a shame? If you've got sensitive taste and don't like latex ones, shouldn't you be happy that there are silicone ones available?

Mattew said:
I'm confused. What's such a shame? If you've got sensitive taste and don't like latex ones, shouldn't you be happy that there are silicone ones available?

Ah, I was referring to how they are not available on every different guard.
It has been kinda hard for me to find a good one that fits 100% and I'm not yet ready to buy the most expensive ones.

I just bought a nice enough one from Ebay, though :3 got a cute note and a sticker with it haha <3

TyphaHare said:
It has been kinda hard for me to find a good one that fits 100% and I'm not yet ready to buy the most expensive ones.

I just bought a nice enough one from Ebay, though :3 got a cute note and a sticker with it haha <3
Was it eBay uk
As I can't find any silicone ones on there

DSC00587.jpgDSC00599.jpgDSC00491.jpgDSC00490.jpgDSC_0861.jpg

Bby said:
Was it eBay uk
As I can't find any silicone ones on there

I found them on Ebay.com and bought from a user mslorainex
What I like the least about these pacifiers is that they cannot be boiled to disinfect them, but.. I can't really complain :) They work, too and I am glad I got the one I did <3
I would absolutely LOVE a NUK7 with MAM guard though. They are hard to come by, though..

TyphaHare said:

Understandable. I'm partial to the nuk guard with the loop. It's what I've always had. You can't get the silicone ones on those. When they first came out with the silicone ones, I got one on one of the guards that they'd put it on. I can't remember what style or brand it was; but it was really nice.

I just gotta hope someone very good at pacifiers finds a way to make silicone NUK6-7 nips with MAM guards >_<!

I don't use pacifiers very often so when I do, it's gotta be special and comfy <3

I haven't used mine much lately either. I used to use my thumb all the time, and tried to make myself stop. Then I used pacifiers a bunch too. But now I think I've finally moved past using them. Some will see that as a bad thing, but I see it as a positive. I can choose now to use it or not.

I sucked my thumb until a few years ago, and was desperately trying to make myself stop. It was hard to go on sleepovers / trip in school. Even tho I was able to control myself where I didn't suck my thumb in front of my friends, when I went to sleep...I couldn't stop myself from doing it...a few of my friends would always tease me about it. I'd always have to explain that I didn't know and couldn't control what I was doing in my sleep.

Huh..! Pacifiers seem to be good for controlling compulsive behaviour, strangely enough :O
I tend to chew my lips constantly, so a pacifier helps me stop it..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back