• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
as for me I wanted to be an infant as far back as I can remember I'm in the 6 mouth old group

I am somewhere over the rainbow.
Sorry. I am my own special creation.
So sorry, having trouble focusing today.

OK my age I am some where betten 2 and 7ish so i hane gone for 5 yesterday.

And being 5 is about right for me.

Heee, heee.

my little side is 10-12 who wears diapers of course, and needs her paci.

However it can also be 2-8 depends.

Last edited:
I'm around 1 year old.

2 years old.

It varies a bit, but I usually feel my little is somewhere between 12-18 months old. Enough of a toddler to walk and talk (a tiny bit) but young enough to still like my baby blankie and make a mess when I feed myself!

(I chose 13-15 months old, as it covers the midway point of the ages and stages I most enjoy.)

2 year old, can walk and talk and explore new things but am more interested in playing than growing up or using the potty

Haha well I'm almost certain that my little side is something close to a two year old when busy and active, but the more tired I get the more difficult it becomes to express myself. I don't know what age this is, all I know is that i feel very vulnerable at this point...quite little.

Being an adult is such a struggle! 6 years and older in real full time, regressing between 24 mouth old tot and 3 years old in age play.

It sais "mouth", you mean "month" right? Anyway, i think i would be about one-one and a half year old.

My OC Little Pebble is 10 years old. Pebble likes to be babied. He is IC so he kind of has to wear diapers anyway. He is a Wolf/Dragon hybrid. Instead of scales he has fur.
In real life I myself am not IC. The reason my OC is because I want to remind myself why its a good thing to not have to wear 24/7.

Between 2-3. Old enough to walk, explore, talk and be the center of attention while not having to have a care in the world.

sisi said:

I am somewhere over the rainbow.
Sorry. I am my own special creation.
So sorry, having trouble focusing today.

OK my age I am some where betten 2 and 7ish so i hane gone for 5 yesterday.

And being 5 is about right for me.

Heee, heee.

I can relate to this :)
I am somewhere in between, love my binkies, my baby food and sleep in a crib-like bed (my bunk bed hack). But I dont wear diapers and my clothing style tends to be more like a third/forth grade boyish style.
As a tomboy my clothes have always been kind of boyish but since coming out to myself as a "little" I have taken it a bit further wearing multicolored things like crazy.
When it comes to personality it feels more and more like I'm just pretending to be an adult. I have been single for a longer time than I have been a little. Ever having a relationship again seems totally impossible. Not that I want to go into something, just saying to myself what a knucklehead I must have been when I was so detached from my little side I didnt even have a plushie in my bed. Coming out to myself as a little has been like finding a missing and very important piece of my personality.
Um...sorry for the deep psychology self centered rant (omg :( )

Usually 3-4. Sometimes as young as newborn.

Around 4-6, it was the time in my life I remember I was the happiest :)
It's also a good age, since you're not yet in school but are still kinda "big kid" haha!

Ps. Where I live, you go to school at 7 years old

Difficult question to answer. I'd say between 6 and 10 but like to wear diapers and sometimes I'll go as low as 4 when I regress with my boyfriend.

I'm two years old. Used to be three.

Most likely between 4-5 yrs old, but sometimes I'm at 18-24 months, depends on the mood I suppose, I love my binky and my sippy cup but sometimes I don't remember how to use it correctly and have to get my milk in a bottle.

I said 16 to 18 month old toddler.

I based that on the fact that I normally walk around (instead of crawling), yet wear diapers, use a bottle, etc. However, I just do what I want. The only time I think about an age is when age comes up in a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back