Votes: 48 34.5%
  • 4 to 5 per school

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • 6 and and older kid

Votes: 33 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around a 5 or 6 year old who still needs diapers and loves to suck on a paci.

well I didn't expected the poll to come out the way it did but very interesting though.
as for the spelling :dunno: I think I will blame it on my dyslexia :sweatdrop:.

I didn't think there would be anyone for 0 to 3 month olds :biggrin: to mindless at that age I think.

I'm 2 and a half. :paci:

I am a 3-5 year old; I am old enough to know when I need to go potty, but most of the time I am not able to make it so I just go in my diaper. I love to go the the playground; I also love children's book, and watching cartoons like Doc McStuffins, Curious George, Daniel Tiger, and Arthur.

My little side... Well, I do consider myself a toddler. Why? Nothing against infants or whatever... In the end, besides littles, we are all babies in heart. Right?
So I guess... That I'm between 12 to 24 months old...

Which means that I can talk, but not necessarily baby talk... More a thinner voice than usual (I get AR'd a lot);
I can... "toddle", but I do like to crawl. A lot;
And I don't know... Whatever else toddlers do, I do: puzzles, blanket forts, cartoons...

It does depends of each person...

I'm actually pretty age fluid. I have those moments when I feel really small, like definitely less than 12 months, and then I have those moments when I'm more like a four year old who still has t wear diapers. But I guess my favourite age is between 18 and 30 months.

For me around three since due to a learning disability, I was still unable to talk (even baby gibberish) and it was at the age when my parents spent more time with me. Lately my family is drifting apart with all the marriages and it starting to feel so lonely. I just wish things were back the way they were. Before my two brothers had their addictions, before my sister walked out on us, before I had to endure 8 years of extreme bullying at my school because the teachers refused to stop the bullies. Truth be told though, right now all I need is a nice diaper, pacifier, mario t-shirt, and (if she accepted/knew of this side) my mom to cuddle. I plan on telling her on my 20 birthday in april. She has always seen me as her little baby and was upset we never really to get time to spend together. Now i'm not saying changes or anything, but it would be nice to be padded up, dressed up little, and just resting in my mom's arms.

I would say I'm around 8-9 years old bedwetter that has to wear diapers as punishment for wetting the bed. And it sucks having to wear it around friends.

I voted 19 mo-3 years :)

my little age is 2

I would say between 4 to 8 for me.

I voted 19-24 because i thinks it represents my little headspace better, but anything from 12 months to max of 3 years is also correct. Essentially a toddler, no longer a baby but not a child yet.

8 or 9 for me. I want to be young enough to be totally free from adult responsibilities but still old enough that I can do a lot of things myself and not be dependent on a caretaker.

I always think of myself as between 3 and 4 but sometimes during especially stressful times I will go younger in my head to about 1 or so where a bottle would still be ok. Most of the time I use NUK trainer cups.

Generally 2-4 years old, depending on how I feel that day.
I like to hop around that age group ^u^

Im probably about 2 or 3 years old

I'm around 4 years old

2-2 1/2 years.

My little side is 3. The last age I was before I was potty trained

My little age is around 2 to 3 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back