How long you've been in a wet diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the longest I have ever been in a diaper is around 20 hours or so.

3 to 4 hours the most during the day. When I am out in public 9 hours for my IC pad. But I keep extra IC pads in my car just in case. Overnight 9 hours I guess. I don't know what time I wet during the night.

I wear crinklz and they can hold a lot, so I will wear them until they are wet which is around 18 hours

The same nappy stays on all night I never change until morning no matter how wet I am.

I usually stay in my diaper a couple hours until it is soaked unless I go #2. Then I cant stay in it more than an hour or so.

4 days.

Pretty damn close to 24 hours. I put on an ABU Space after showering in the morning, and didn't drink all that much during the day.

Longest I've done was somewhere around 26 hours. On average, I wear for about 8 hours. So happy for my tough skin; never had a rash before.

The number of hours worn figure is meaningless without quantities of liquid absorbed. If you drink nothing, you could wear a nappy for a week! How much pee are you can be absorbed?

I've made it 7 hours or so and couldn't go any longer. Fun times though.

It turned out I fell down the stairs, (well, the last 3 or 4, maybe) but, ended up laying there on the floor for almost the whole weekend. Luckily (stupidly?) I had already pooped, but, still had a 2 liter bottle of soda I went up to get. I was able to reach it, but layed on the flor until my babysitter came home on Monday morning. All I had to do was pee-pee since I had no food. I sprained my lower back, and couldn't move. It sucked because the emts had to strap me to a big board to get me up from the basement area, and I wasn't changed before going to the er. I wasn't happy.

The longest I have been in the same diaper is 10-11 hours, but I always use both babypowder and rash cream, when I know I will be in the same diaper for so long. When wearing a diaper that is wet for so long time, you also have to consider the smell of the diaper. Usually I'm only in the same diaper 5-6 hours before changing into a fresh clean one.

ARBO said:
The number of hours worn figure is meaningless without quantities of liquid absorbed. If you drink nothing, you could wear a nappy for a week! How much pee are you can be absorbed?
If you drink nothing, you would be dead in less than a week!

You likely meant to say if you drink very little water, but nevertheless, urine is is still being produced whether or not you drink water. It's just that by drinking water you fill up your bladder quicker. But even if you go a day without water you're still going to have to pee at some point.

A little over four hours - then the urine started to irritate the skin.

Always depends on how wet the diaper is. The most I have been is 10 hours overnight.

Over night 10 hours

Let's see, I put a new diaper on around 9 last night. Wet around 10 maybe? This morning it's soaked and messy so close to 12 and feeling lazy to change so maybe couple more hours until I get motivated to go do something or the wife changes me

If I put one on in the evening and sleep into a lazy day it gets over 12h easily, I have done over 24, but that's kind of useless. Somewhere between 12 and 24h I really want a change and its usually full anyway.

How long do you wait to change?

How many of us like to stay in their soaked nighttime diaper as long as they can before changing into a dry daytime diaper?

I spent the night diapered for the first time in a few years last night and really padded myself up. I had a bambino bellissimo, stuffed with not one but two pampers baby dry size 6 AND a depends. The bulk this morning when it was all wet was fantastic...i waddled around aimless just to enjoy the feeling of such a thick wet diaper!

When I finally gave in and changed, the bambino wasn't even wet!! The two pampers and depends held everything- and I had a ton to drink last night and must've wet 5 or 6 times between bedtime and my morning changing!!

Happy Saturday 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back