So I've been wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which would be cheaper: bambino bellismo or ABU Space Diapers? Also, which is more absorbent?

Last edited:
bambino are cheaper, space are higher capacity. you get what you pay for. Both feel about the same thickness when dry, though the crotch on space are wider, and the space weight more.

Bambinod is right. Bambinos are cheaper & the Space ones hold more. But I have to say that I think the Space one is thicker. I'd have to get out a Bellissimo to double check measurements tho. Just my experience. Guess they could be more or less compressed which would affect measurements on them. But the Space ones defiantly have more padding.

I've only used Bambinos, but here are the numbers for anyone living in Queensland, Australia:

The best price for ABU Space is A$3.29 per diaper (80 for $250 + $13 S&H from PaddingPlus).

The best price for Bambino Bellissimo is $6.75 per diaper (8 for $41 + $13 S&H from PaddingPlus).

PaddingPlus has the monopoly on both products, unfortunately.

Kaliborio said:
I've only used Bambinos, but here are the numbers for anyone living in Queensland, Australia:

The best price for ABU Space is A$3.29 per diaper (80 for $250 + $13 S&H from PaddingPlus).

The best price for Bambino Bellissimo is $6.75 per diaper (8 for $41 + $13 S&H from PaddingPlus).

PaddingPlus has the monopoly on both products, unfortunately.

Another Oceanic DL :)

I'm a Kiwi and I just ordered for the first time from PaddingPlus last night. I tried an 8pack of the Bellissimos but $7/diaper is so goddamn expensive. Plus shipping it's crazy. "

What are your go-to diapers in Australia?

nzkid9 said:

I'm a Kiwi and I just ordered for the first time from PaddingPlus last night. I tried an 8pack of the Bellissimos but $7/diaper is so goddamn expensive. Plus shipping it's crazy. "

I know, I've been trying to get anyone to stack a decent thick Absorbent Plastic backed diaper... Like the Good Abena's, because it gets frustrating having all these quality diapers in the world and it cost an arm, a leg and a bit of your soul to ship..... It's almost at the point where buying a seat on an Airline would be cheaper than posting it.... also why don't shipping prices reflect that of petrol prices? Air Fares tend to get lower as oil gets cheaper and they have more limited space than those who who do the shipping.

nzkid9 said:

Join the NZ group - We have a couple of helpful threads in there about where and what to buy :)

nzkid9 said:

I just got some of the safari but in plain white from littles-downunder , 30 dipes for $90sumthin delivered making them ~$3 each , not sure if they'll become my go to diaper though, much prefer the space dipe from padding plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back