Halloween Costume 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thing. Why is this a thing?

I'm thinking a creepy clown, a jester, a post apocalypse survivor, or maybe papyrus (since I can pull off his voice). I am pretty sure we all know what added extra piece I'll be adding, although not showing. Plus, last halloween I kind of had an accident during a movie T~T'...

silentdreamer1996 said:
I'm thinking a creepy clown, a jester, a post apocalypse survivor, or maybe papyrus (since I can pull off his voice). I am pretty sure we all know what added extra piece I'll be adding, although not showing. Plus, last halloween I kind of had an accident during a movie T~T'...

Were you watching a horror movie when it happen? Sorry that happened. Hopefully it wasn't too bad.

I like the creepy clown. I did the Twisty the Clown from American Horror Story this past year (as one of the several costumes that I wore on or around Halloween). american-horror-story.jpg

I'm actually not sure what my actual costumes will be for 2016. I saw this and thought it was pretty funny & had to share it. I'm sure that someone will do this costumes, and I know that most people will have forgotten about this by the time that October rolls around. People will be staring at the costume thinking, "What is that". But some will remember. There were several Left and Right Sharks last year around Halloween time, and they were in the Super Bowl Halftime show.

I usually add one or two costumes to my collection each year. I'll make a trip to one of the Spirt Halloween stores and check things out. I've got a bunch of different ones, and like to wear different ones to different things / events during Halloween.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add, that if you aren't familiar with American Horror Story (AHS); that that picture isn't of me. It's just of the character Twisty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back