Thread: Where would I find something like this?

Default Where would I find something like this?

Hi, just been on ebay and somebody is selling these but I would rather not buy off ebay. Does anybody know where I could get something similar from a uk supplier?

Thanks in advance

Darkfinn

Why not buy off e-bay? I buy and sell things regularly on e-bay and for the most part the experience has been hassle free. E-bay has recently made great strides in security and customer satisfaction. If you haven't bought something from there recently you should really consider it.

oh no, i'm an avid seller and buyer on ebay, just it is in auction format and I prefer buy it nows. It is the only one currently on apart from the yuyun ones from china and I have heard (on this forum) bad things. I especially like the design of this one, but would prefer to be able to buy on the spot, hense the retailer option. I may take the plunge into bidding soon if I can be bothered

Darkfinn

The cloth only YunYuns aren't horrible... I have two of them. It is the all-in-one YunYuns that are bad.

im currently looking for an all in one, so im affriad the cloth wouldnt do it for me. It would have to be an aio, sorry. Anybody know of any good english suppliers of these products?

anybody know of any good all in ones similar to the product in the first post?
    Last edited by Peachy; 27-Feb-2009 at 21:39. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into one post!

Quote Originally Posted by dillan221 View Post
    im currently looking for an all in one, so im affriad the cloth wouldnt do it for me. It would have to be an aio, sorry. Anybody know of any good english suppliers of these products?

Quote Originally Posted by dillan221 View Post
    anybody know of any good all in ones similar to the product in the first post?
    Wait more than 3 hours for someone to answer. Why don't you just buy from eBay? Who cares if it's not a "Buy Now". You'd probably save some money if you did the bidding.

The reason I don't like bidding is that I am not normally available to keep checking the item and to be looking at it in the final moments, and I much prefer buying now. I am going to put a bid in and see what happens, if not I have been looking atthese. Are the first two on that page any good(assuming somebody has tried them)? THANKS